Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423996 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:42 am
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 05:38:32 -0300 (ART)
From: "Diplomatic Agent: Micheal D White" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "Diplomatic Agent: Micheal D White" <[email protected]>
Subject: US. CUSTOM DEPARTMENT.

Greetings My Friend.

This Agent White from the US Custom department.

I'm contacting you regarding your fund brought to our custody.

Your ATM card is here in our custody and you have to reconfirm to me your full home address and names to make sure I'm with the right person ...

Thanks and waiting for your feedback.
Mr. Micheal Daniel White

Email: ([email protected])
Phone Number: +1(303) 632-9345.

US. CUSTOM DEPARTMENT.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#424010 by mettes Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:27 am
The next email

DIRECTOR ATM CARD US. CUSTOM DEPARTMENT.
U.S CUSTOM AND BORDER PROTECTION. NEW YORK.
ADDRESS/ Queens, NY 11430, United States

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

Thanks for your Email. I want to inform you that you are going to receive your ATM card within two days of the delivery process, your ATM card is going to leave our custody by tomorrow morning and arrive in your State. Moreover, we have contacted the Delivery Service that will deliver your ATM card to you. They have gotten everything ready and have informed us that you have to pay the shipping fee/VAT/ and your ATM card is ready to dispatch from here tomorrow if you have settled with the shipment fee the delivery will continue to your nearest airport before it gets to your house.

Actually,the amount required for the process is $150 USD, You are advised to send the fees to enable US deliver your ATM CARD.
We use two payment platforms where you can send the fee.
1) SENDING THE FEE THROUGH BITCOIN.
2) SENDING THE FEE THROUGH ANY TYPE OF GIFT CARDS.

OR YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME ON HOW YOU CAN BE ABLE TO SEND THE NEEDED FEE FOR THE DELIVERY PROCESS.

As soon as the fee is paid, your shipment tracking details will be given to you to confirm the dispatching of your fund without wasting time. The ATM CARD shipment charges is only $150.00 and as soon as payment is confirmed we shall immediately dispatch your delivery

Regards.
Mr. Micheal Daniel White.
US. CUSTOM DEPARTMENT.