Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423813 by AlanJones Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Transfer Of Your $2.7million usd If You Are Ready
Tel. No.: +22964564350

Transfer Of Your $2.7million usd If You Are Ready

Hello?

There is a Wonderful News Today,because the Federal Ministry of Finance with Federal Government and IMF head a meeting on February
20th 2021 about this your $2.7 million usd,and after the meeting he concluded that you will receive this your $2.7 Million United State
Dollar,and again every things is already sign to the Federal Court Benin republic.but according to them,you will pay for Security Keeping
fee of your fund.the cost of the Security keeping fee is $100 dollar Only.and again i want you to tell me how you like to receive the $2.7
million usd immediately you receive this email weather transfer to your Account directly or ATM card or Consignment Box.

Try to contact this email / [email protected] / and send the security fee of $100 to them today,use it to buy Google play or steam
wallet card and send it,because after today the transaction will start to increasing fee for you $15 usd per day until you are ready swear
for you that after this payment of $100 there is no payment again,because every thing is sign to the court.

PAYMENT INFORM

Receivers Name: DAVID ATI
City: Cotonou
Amount: US$100.00
MTCN
SENDERS NAME ....

Thank You
Remember Bless
Mrs Vivian Mark
You are free to call me here/ +22964564350 immediately you send the
card, and tell me how you want to receive this your fund immediately.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#424132 by AlanJones Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:37 am
Reply-to: Mrs Vivian Mark - [email protected]
Subject: Transfer Of Your $2.7million usd If You Are Ready
Tel. No.: +22964564350

Transfer Of Your $2.7million usd If You Are Ready

Hello?

There is a Wonderful News Today,because the Federal Ministry of Finance with Federal Government and IMF head a meeting on February
20th 2021 about this your $2.7 million usd,and after the meeting he concluded that you will receive this your $2.7 Million United State
Dollar,and again every things is already sign to the Federal Court Benin republic.but according to them,you will pay for Security Keeping
fee of your fund.the cost of the Security keeping fee is $100 dollar Only.and again i want you to tell me how you like to receive the $2.7
million usd immediately you receive this email weather transfer to your Account directly or ATM card or Consignment Box.

Try to contact this email / [email protected] / and send the security fee of $100 to them today,use it to buy Google play or steam
wallet card and send it,because after today the transaction will start to increasing fee for you $15 usd per day until you are ready swear
for you that after this payment of $100 there is no payment again,because every thing is sign to the court.

PAYMENT INFORM

Receivers Name: DAVID ATI
City: Cotonou
Amount: US$100.00
MTCN
SENDERS NAME ....

Thank You
Remember Bless
Mrs Vivian Mark
You are free to call me here/ +22964564350 immediately you send the
card, and tell me how you want to receive this your fund immediately.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.