Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423606 by FishyMails Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:47 pm
From: "Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC" <[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-02-12 2:11:31 AM +01:00
Subject: I await your kind response.

Dear Sir or Madam

Re: Business Investment Loan & Project Funding
I bring you greetings in the name of Allah, the merciful. May Allah's protection be upon you especially in these uncertain times created by the pandemic. Please keep safe and well.

I am glad to introduce to you this very important project; you cannot go wrong with it. Based on your years of professional knowledge, experiences, and business management as enlisted in your profile, I am confident you will make a good partner.

We offer debt loan funding to projects areas such as construction and commercial real estate development, equipment finance (including aircraft and ships), financial markets and banking projects, hospitality, independent power projects, industrial and manufacturing projects, information technology companies, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) projects, oil and gas facilities, sports and entertainment facilities, petrochemical projects, power transmission and distribution projects, renewable energy projects, telecommunications projects, transportation infrastructure (including port facilities, railways, airports and toll roads), water treatment and desalination projects, and any other lucrative projects.

We have an available amount of funds allocated for projects in your country/region which we aim to re-invest through project funding, debt loan funding to third party investors and project owners on a 1.75% interest rate per annum. This will then be directed to long term investment projects that can generate up to 5-10% return on investment (ROI) within the period of investment.

Do kindly indicate your interest or otherwise. When you indicate your interest, further operational details will be sent to you which will require the assessment of your affordability and capability to handle this project.

I await your kind response.

Best Wishes,

Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC

PO Box 28922B01-148, Service Block.
Al Hulaila Industrial-FZ RAK,
United Arab Emirate
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#423924 by FishyMails Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:17 am
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Tel: +447404599269
Date: 2021-02-25 1:33:55 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Reply

Thanks for your mail. What you need to do now is to go through a Quick Security Check. Our rate is good and payable from five years for a huge sum.

Sir, before further communication in this transaction a quick security check will be done about you.
This is the only guarantee we have as a confidence tool to work with you. Therefore we request your permission to carry out a quick security check through
our verification office in the UK by Jared Cohen (CFO). You can contact him for your clearance and a reference number will be issued to you for meeting the requirements, via his email: [email protected] or phone +447404599269.

Best Wishes,

Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LL

United Arab Emirate
Alternative emails: [email protected]
Official emails: [email protected].
بر علي صياد سعادة زاهد علي سعادة زاهد علي <[email protected]>B

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#424160 by FishyMails Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:55 pm
From: "Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC" <[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-03-04 1:33:37 PM +01:00
Subject: I await your kind response.

Dear Sir or Madam

I bring you greetings in the name of Allah, the merciful. May Allah's protection be upon you especially in these uncertain times created by the pandemic. Please keep safe and well.

I am glad to introduce to you this very important project; you cannot go wrong with it. Based on your years of professional knowledge, experiences, and business management as enlisted in your profile, I am confident you will make a good partner.

We offer debt loan funding to projects areas such as construction and commercial real estate development, equipment finance (including aircraft and ships), financial markets and banking projects, hospitality, independent power projects, industrial and manufacturing projects, information technology companies, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) projects, oil and gas facilities, sports and entertainment facilities, petrochemical projects, power transmission and distribution projects, renewable energy projects, telecommunications projects, transportation infrastructure (including port facilities, railways, airports and toll roads), water treatment and desalination projects, and any other lucrative projects.

We have an available amount of funds allocated for projects in your country/region which we aim to re-invest through project funding, debt loan funding to third party investors and project owners on a 1.75% interest rate per annum. This will then be directed to long term investment projects that can generate up to 5-10% return on investment (ROI) within the period of investment.

Do kindly indicate your interest or otherwise. When you indicate your interest, further operational details will be sent to you which will require the assessment of your affordability and capability to handle this project.

Best Wishes,

Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC

United Arab Emirate
Email: [email protected]

#432645 by Ian Page Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:31 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: From Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC
Received: Wed 20 Apr 2022 at 15:27

Dear:Sir or Madam,

I bring you greetings in the name of Allah, the merciful. May Allah's
protection be upon you especially in these uncertain times created by
the pandemic. Please keep safe and well.

I am glad to introduce to you this very important project; you cannot
go wrong with it. Based on your years of professional knowledge,
experiences, and business management as enlisted in your profile, I am
confident you will make a good partner.

We offer debt loan funding to projects areas such as construction and
commercial real estate development, equipment finance (including
aircraft and ships), financial markets and banking projects,
hospitality, independent power projects, industrial and manufacturing
projects, information technology companies, Liquefied Natural Gas
(LNG) projects, oil and gas facilities, sports and entertainment
facilities, petrochemical projects, power transmission and
distribution projects, renewable energy projects, telecommunications
projects, transportation infrastructure (including port facilities,
railways, airports and toll roads), water treatment and desalination
projects, and any other lucrative projects.

We have an available amount of funds allocated for projects in your
country/region which we aim to re-invest through project funding, debt
loan funding to third party investors and project owners on a 1.75%
interest rate per annum. This will then be directed to long term
investment projects that can generate up to 5-10% return on investment
(ROI) within the period of investment.

Do kindly indicate your interest or otherwise. When you indicate your
interest, further operational details will be sent to you which will
require the assessment of your affordability and capability to handle
this project.

Best Wishes,