Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424839 by FishyMails Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:33 pm
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 02:00:02 +0000
Subject:

hii

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424841 by FishyMails Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:36 pm
Date: 2021-04-12 11:29:07 PM +00:00
Subject:

The attachment is my picture and i need your help i wish to visit your country
I felt i could make a good friend with you, My Name Miss Alima Sambo i am ( 28years) old, i am from Dar fur Sudan ,

My late father Dr Aback sambo was chairman managing director ( AKIMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DAR FUR a city in SUDAN,, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, i hope to see you face to face someday. i don't have any parson to help me here in the camp even to eat food here is a very big problem to me, i hope by God's grace i will be free someday, i don't have any relative now whom i can go to, i got your info on google before that i have praise and ask God to show me my helper,

i thank God who bring you in to my life i pray and also have the Faith that you will make me to gain back my freedom, i promise to respect you with all my heart, please i need your help,

i have my late father's Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin because i am the only Child of my late Father, the amount in question is
( $3.7m USA dollars Three Million seven hundred thousand usa dollar )
The bank has only requested me to seek the service of an expatriate person who can help me invest this money genuinely, the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge on how to invest this money and that is why i contacted you, i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret from people in the camp because i dont want to lose this money,

i want to hear your voice through phone call if its possible but i will call you with the camp management cell phone i dont have my own personal phone due to my situation and i dont eat good food and no good water please help me ,, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that keep me in this situation, in the light above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded as well.

dont be afraid i have all proof document which the bank management will send to you later,

help me please reply so that i will guide you on what to do,
are you willing to help me ?

I will be waiting for your kind response as soon as possible,
Yours Alima .
ImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.