Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424912 by AlanJones Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:30 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Mutual Understanding !!!
Tel. No.: +15062672266

Greetings,

I wish to friendly reach you for mutual understanding, this message requires confidentiality for the period of our mutual friendship. I'm John T. Stearne, custom officer at Fredericton International Airport, New Brunswick Province, Canada.

There are lots of abandoned consignments in arrival terminal which contains hard currencies, most delivery agents are arrested after discovering the content of their consignments while some abandon their consignments for their safety. I intend to move abandoned consignment that contains US$3.7Million safely to your hands with customs clearance. The consignment is weighing 47 kilograms, 103.617 pounds, in $100 bills (hundreds).

Be informed that 'customs clearance' certifies the cleanliness of sealed items, which guarantees success of non-inspection deliveries. This transaction will be successfully executed today because the consignment will be delivered to your hands upon receipt of your receiving address, your mobile phone number / WhatsApp, your valid identity and copy of your family photo. I shall provide you same information upon receipt of yours to transparently maintain our mutual friendship.

With Regards,

John Timothy Stearne
Fredericton International Airport
Address: 2570 Route 102 Highway,
Lincoln, NB E3B 9G1, Canada
WMO Code: 71700
Province: New Brunswick
Phone: +1 506-267-2266
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement