Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420002 by FishyMails Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:27 pm
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 03:34:13 +0100
Subject: Re:It is a year plus now

Hello,
This week makes it a year plus your approved USD$11.5MILLION was fully approved and ready to be released to you, but for the best reason known to you nothing was done in order for you to retrieve your approved fund from us. However I want to inform you again that your approved fund is still much intact with us and will be released to you as soon as you are ready.
All you need to do is to let us know how you want to retrieve your approved fund from us; I can still assure you with my own life that you must receive your approved fund from us if only you can be focused and do the needful.

Like I told you the last time, that if you want your approved fund via cash delivery, you must pay usd$6,050 for the clearing process nothing more and if you want your payment via bank to bank wire transfer through our sister paying bank you must setup an account with them for the transaction, Of course amount for the account opening/logistic is usd$5,000 only.

Please select the best option suitable for you and give us 48hours to release your approved fund, understand that none of the above fees are deductible, understand also that the account opening cost amount usd$5,000 will still reflect back into your account with our sister bank, that is to say you are paying NOTHING that is if you choose to receive your payment via bank to bank transfer through our sister bank. I told you already that we cannot make a direct bank wire transfer from EFG bank to your local bank account to avoid unnecessary documentations by British government/European union, also have it in mind that we are part and parcel of this transaction so we must deliver our promise to you.

We are waiting for your immediate reply so we can release your approved fund now.

Regards
Mrs.T.K
Head of Foreign Operation
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424878 by FishyMails Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:48 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 00:28:22 +0100
Subject: Re:Ok

Hello,
I have tried my best to support you with my own USD$3,000 part payment, please understand that it was not easy for me paying such amount of money for you, but I paid the part payment with hope that immediately you received your approved USD$11.5Million from us, you will pay me back with good appreciation.
I will urge you to try your best and raise the remaining balance of USD$2,000 ASAP and receive your approved payment now that I’m fully in charge, Have it in mind that immediately you send the remaining balance of USD$2,000 your approved fund will be released to you via online with 100% guarantee, you will be happy believe me.
I'm waiting urgently for your reply once you are ready to send the remaining balance of USD$2,000 so I can furnish you with our receiving bank account details to allow you receive your approved USD$11.5Million as scheduled and be happy forever.
Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#424957 by FishyMails Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:46 am
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 07:35:08 +0100
Subject: Re:OK,i trust.

Hello,
I understand your present financial situation and what you have gone through in the past, that is why I am so committed to make sure you get paid like others, If i had the opportunity to pay the complete needed USD$5,000 fee i would have paid the completely money alone without waiting for you this long, but i have no other means to raise additional money to assist you with, understand that the remaining balance of USD$2,000 is the only fee remaining and your approved USD$11.5Million will be release to you.
Please whatever you can do to raise the remaining balance of USD$2,000 please do it and receive your approved fund, I can assure you with my life that you will never regret working with me, your approved fund is intact and most get to you as soon as we do the needful.
Try and raise the remaining balance of USD$2,000 at your convenience and get back to me, I will never disappoint you.
If you don't receive your approved USD$11.5Million within 48 HOURS after sending the remaining balance of USD$2,000, kindly demand for your USD$2,000 back from me and never believe any word again from me, but if you received your approved USD$11.5Million as I promised, please refund my USD$3,000 back to me with good appreciation money, I trust you and I believe you will never sit on your approved USD$11.5Million alone when you received it from us.
Have a lovely weekend as I expect your next reply with good news.
Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

#425189 by FishyMails Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:49 pm
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 07:56:55 +0100
Subject:

Hello,
Understand that we are set to release your approved USD$11.5Million immediately the balance of USD$2,000 is paid,So try your best and reply back to us as soon as you are ready to send the balance so we can give your bank account details to remit the remaining balance of USD$2,000, then give us 48hours to release your approved fund to you perfectly.

We expect your urgent reply as soon as you are ready to send the remaining balance of USD$2,000 so I can give you our receiving details.
Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

#425572 by FishyMails Wed May 19, 2021 11:44 am
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 01:31:38 +0100
Subject: My apology if you misunderstood

Hello,
My apology if you misunderstood the risk I have taken so far to make sure you are paid like others, The only thing withholding the release of your approved fund is the balance of USD$2,000 to enable us to perfect the release of your approved fund to your designated bank account.
As you may know, we have a responsibility and a duty as a bank to coordinate successful deployment of your approved fund to your designated bank account, Therefore, it is pertinent for us to observe the rules and regulations imposed by the UK authorities on the transfer of funds to ensure full compliance with anti-money laundering issues otherwise; you will not be able to assume management control of your approved funds without appropriate action.
Summarily, the funds cannot be release or clear from money laundry without the remaining balance of USD$2,000,of course I have paid part payment of USD$3,000 on your behalf and I have no any other means to pay the remaining USD$2,000 .Have it in mind that without any evidence of payment from you nothing can be done.
Just try your best to raise the USD$2,000 and receive your payment like others, you will never regret it.
Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

#436383 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:35 am
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 05:24:22 +0100
Subject:

Hello,

How are you doing today? like i told you the other time, please pay
serious attention to this transaction, because this is the only
genuine fund approved in your name for years now and you must receive
it immediately the outstanding usd$1,000 is paid in full, I understand
your fear, but have it in mind that you cannot sit on a fence and
receive this usd$11.5million, you must be dedicated and follow my
directives and advise for a smooth transaction with us.

Like i told you the other time that thus outstanding fee of usd$1,000
is the only upfront payment needed and it must come directly from you
the bonafide beneficiary of thus approved usd$11.5Million to
authenticate your fund release instrument.
Once again i beg of you to make sure you send back all the money i
have spent so far to get your fund fully approved, all the backup
documentation procured in your favor for this transaction has been
fully paid, the only required fee is the outstanding usd$1,000 which
must be paid by you so your transaction backup documents will be fully
sighed and sealed by my superior, and all the hard copies will be send
to you for record purpose.

Get back to me immediately you are ready to send the outstanding
usd$1,000 so i can give you receivers details to use. Have a fantastic
new week and please be committed, because you can’t have
usd$11.5million genuinely approved in your name here and claim to be
broke in life. The usd$1,000 is nothing to compare with your approved
usd$11.5million, and I have also given you my word that if after
paying the usd$1,000 your approved usd$11.5million is not released to
you within 48hours as I said, please demand for your usd$1,000 back
from me, I will send it back to you accordingly, but if you received
your approved usd$11.5million, please kindly send all my own money
back to me and also show good appreciation to me and my junior staff.

I am waiting.

Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!