Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424958 by FishyMails Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 07:26:49 +0200
Subject: 11: qA-Partnership | 3.4m

Greetings.

I am looking to work with you to engage in a profit oriented Investment ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get good Return on Investment (ROI).

I have the directive of Sheikh Mubarak AL-Thani to source for a partner abroad who can accommodate 200M USD for Investment. The sum was derived from a Supply Contract executed by a foreign company with Qatar Petroleum Company in Doha - Qatar.

We shall execute the transaction under a legitimate arrangement without breaking the law to ensure funds are transferred to you as the lawful beneficiary.

More details will follow upon your reply.

Regards,

Mohammed.

\--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement