Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420033 by hallonkev Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:03 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Nov 16, 2020, 20:59
Subject:I am Linda Robert,

My Dearest one,

I am Linda Robert, from Cote D'ivoire. I am the only Daughter of Late Mr Robert James being i lost my parents some couple of years ago. My father was a director of an oil company here until his death.

He was poisen by his closer friend in the year 2016. My mother died when i was a kid. Before my father died, he had an account with a well known bank up to the sum of Eight million Five hundreed Thousand U.S Dollars($8.5m) which he told the bank was for the importation of oil processing machines. Please i want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe bank account in your country or in any safer place as my foreign trustee since my parents are no more alive, i have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason of writing to you.

Please if you are willing to assist me, kindly indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and God bless,
Best regards,
Linda Robert.
Advertisement

#424959 by FishyMails Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 01:16:34 +0000
Subject: My Dearest one,

My Dearest one,

I am Linda Robert, from Cote D'ivoire. I am the only Daughter of Late Mr Robert James being i lost my parents some couple of years ago. My father was a director of an oil company here until his death.

He was poisen by his closer friend in the year 2016. My mother died when i was a kid. Before my father died, he had an account with a well known bank up to the sum of Eight million Five hundreed Thousand U.S Dollars($8.5m) which he told the bank was for the importation of oil processing machines. Please i want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe bank account in your country or in any safer place as my foreign trustee since my parents are no more alive, i have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason of writing to you.

Please if you are willing to assist me, kindly indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and God bless,
Best regards,
Linda Robert.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.