Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424880 by FishyMails Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:51 pm
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 16:30:57 +0000
Subject: Partnership Proposition Deal

I have a proposition for you,i assure you we will make some good profit from it ., Do let me know if you are interested , so i can share more information with you.
Research Manager
Juliet Harrison

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424960 by FishyMails Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:26 am
Date: 2021-04-18 8:17:58 AM -07:00
Subject: Re: Partnership Proposition Deal

Hello

Thanks for your response . As a Research Assistant of the Research and Development Department working with Pfizer Laboratory Ltd UK, the leading Bio-Pharmaceutical Companies here in England. I'm looking for a reliable businessman/individual in your region to represent my company in sourcing some of our basic raw material used in the manufacturing of high-quality Anti-Viral Vaccines, Cancer treatment, and other life-saving Pharmaceutical Products. This may not be your area of specialization but it will be another income generating business out of your specialty.

This is because Our company is yet to locate any seller to buy from. However, I have been able to discover a local Manufactural who can supply us with this product. He is selling at a cheap rate, which is far cheaper than our previous purchases. My director is not yet aware that I have found a new seller(Manufacturer). Now, THIS IS MY PROPOSAL TO YOU; I want you to stand in as a new Manufacturer from your country and I will introduce you to our company. The reason for this is because I don't want my company to have direct contact with the local Manufacturer that sells this herbal oil extract very cheaply. This will enable us to work together as partners and make really cool profits.

You as the local Manufacturer will supply our company at a good rate which I will inform you how to go about it later when we are in agreement. You will be amazed with what we can achieve together. I will give you more specific profit details when I receive feedback from you if you are interested.

Regards .
Juliet Harrison
Research Manager
Research and Development Department
Private Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.