Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418047 by FishyMails Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:54 pm
From: "The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Apex Monetary Authority & Government Agency" <[email protected]>
Tel: +2349032907118
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 20:08:30 +0100
Subject: Deputy Governor, Economic Policy Directorate (CBN).

Central Bank of Nigeria
MONETARY POLICYCURRENCYDEVELOPMENT FINANCEPAYMENTS SYSTEMRESERVE MANAGEMENTFINANCIAL STABILITYSTATISTICS
Home > About CBN > Board of Directors
The Board
History | Our Mission & Vision | Branches | Organogram | Departments | The Board | Past Governors | Freedom of Information Office | The CBN Service Charter
Committee of Governors
· Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CON) (Chairman, Board of Directors)
· FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS TINUBU SQUARE,
MARINA LAGOS NIGERIA.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CGX/NNPC/021/2020.

ATTN: Contractors,

During the Third Quarter Payment Schedule of the financial records of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) it was discovered from the records of outstanding Foreign contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria that your name is next on the list of Those who will receive their fund.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also once we receive the information from you the President of the Federal Government of Nigeria will approve it to enable us release the fund to your account.

· Note that from the record in our file, your outstanding contract payment is Nine Million United States Dollars only (US D$9,000,000.00) if this is truth kindly re-confirm to me soonest in line with what I have in your record and also re-confirm your bank account details and the information’s state below to enable this office proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.

1.) Your Full Name:
· 2.) Your Phone or Mobile Number:
· 3.) Your Company Name, Your Position in the Company
· 4.) Your Company Address
· 5.) Profession, Your Age and Marital Status
As soon as the above information is received here, your payment will be made available to your bank account via Swift Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, or International Certified Bank Draft will be delivered to your doorstep for your confirmation at your bank. Contact me when receiving this letter for further discussion or more clarification via call me 234-903-290-7118, email.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Kingsley Obiora (Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Economic Policy Directorate (CBN).

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425000 by FishyMails Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:30 pm
From: "The Central Bank of Nigeria Apex Monetary Authority & Government Agency Federal Rep. of Nigeria." <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 19:35:00 +0800
Subject: CONFIRM BACK TO ME IF YOU HAVE RECEVIED YOUR FUND.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.

Our Ref: FGN/CFCR/CBN/SH-VOL.04/2021.

From the Desk of the Foreign Remittance (CBN)
Mr. Aliyu Ahmed.

Dare: Customer,

SUB: APPROVED PART PAYMENT.

How are you today, Have you received the part-payment of USD10.5Million.
Because Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) called and told me this morning that your contract fund has been paid to you since last week Friday hence I am writing to you to know why you have not written or called to notify me.

I hope you know that it is my effort that made it possible for the payment of your fund because I have not relented all this while since I was appointed by the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), to make the appropriation for the payment of Beneficiary, hence including your file.

As soon as you receive this mail, kindly let me know if you have received your payment which I have already included for payment as said.

Thanks and Congratulations.

Best Regards,

Mr. Aliyu Ahmed,
Director Foreign Remittance Central Bank of Nigeria.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.