Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425040 by FishyMails Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:05:50 +0100
Subject: Please Get Back To Me .

Hello Dear
I do have a client that has liquid assets to invest in good business prospects, do get back to me for more information should you think your company can handle it. Please ignore this message if you cannot. Email me on ([email protected])
Regards
Ian Keane

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425052 by FishyMails Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:48 am
Date: 2021-04-22 1:43:25 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Please Get Back To Me .

Hi

I am in receipt of your mail. Thanks, I have been assigned to find a reliable company that can handle big investment funding, with a low return bearing in mind the global economic challenges faced by multinational companies during the covid 19 pandemic.

Please be informed that the investor wants to make sure that the fund he will be investing, will not be used for high risk investment or illegal business which might put the entire fund into jeopardy.

Hence he wants a capable and reliable person or company to use the fund for investment. This investment involves liquidation of his assets and further investing the funds in a proper business that you can control and make annual returns of 2.8% of the total investment.

when I get your reply with your full business details and interest to move ahead, I will send you NCNDA agreement and also send to you the investors projections. The NDA is to protect all party for a through transparency business.

Regards

Ian

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425070 by FishyMails Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:48 pm
Date: 2021-04-23 4:57:55 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Please Get Back To Me .

Hello

I wish you a fabulous weekend, your last mail was well noted and as the investor's mandate we are happy to work with you, I liked your openness.

Nonetheless, I have attached to this mail NCNDA, it is a standard NDA used in everyday business engagements, it is paramount for us in order to avoid circumvention from either party, please put your details sign and send back to me for my records.

That said, I have also attached to this mail a proof of funds of the investor , a document he used to move funds to UK last year and some of the assets are in Gold safe house, with regards to the investment in question, the investor is putting up 7,5million for a trial run, it is only the mentioned amount because we are avoiding physical meetings because any amount above that will require a physical meeting in London and Dubai U.A.E.

The initial planned funding was 30million and above which was mandatory for a face to face meeting, but with covid 19 creeping in it was stopped, however, a face to face meeting is only by choice at the request of the fund manager which in the projection will be you for any funding above 7,5m. so from 7,5-30m or above a meeting is required

I wait for the signed NDA copy, and I have seen the investment projection you sent it reviewed by the investor, when he okay's it I will send you the MOU agreement.

Regards

Ian
ImageImageImageImage