Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425058 by FishyMails Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:01 am
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 02:34:57 -0700
Subject: official

Sir
I am Omar Mahmoud, Central Bank Computer Scientist.
My unit is in charge of wire transfer through Key Tested Telex (K.T.T)

And wire transfer bank to bank (swift system). Several times in my computer your name and contract payment has been appearing as pending but for the fact that I would not like to sabotage the trust given to me to be in this position that was why I keep calm.

After a serious taught, I decided to contact you not minding the risk
of sending this message across to you, to find out why you have not received your due payment,
because these CBN top officials can never tell you the truth about your money rather allow you to spend and pay all you have without any remorse.

Now I am out to take this risk and make this transfer to your designated bank account if you will promise
me of my Security then I will wire this fund to you with out the knowledge of any body or any top official in the
bank, and as soon as I wire this funds through (SWIFT PROCESS), I will immediately disappear from the bank and come up to meet you in your country, as my only safety option of living this country
I am not ready to work in Nigeria here for life because of the instability of this country.
The only instrument I need right now to perfect this act is a new release hard diskette
(COMPUTERONIC KTT DRIVE 3000 STORAGE FACILITY CAPACITOR 2019), which I will use to store all your information. After storing all your information on this diskette, I will internally process the transfer and move it to your oversea account.
I will achieve this act within 78 Banking hours. I can assure you this is the only way you will get your payment. On confirmation of the funds in your account, I will destroy the diskette and the tracer code and run away immediately.
Please, send me a go ahead order immediately with a letter of assurance that you will not turn me down after I transfer
your fund into your account. Contact me urgently through my e-mail address: [email protected]

Remember this is the only way you can receive your fund.

Yours Faithfully,

Omar Mahmoud Ali

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement