Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425074 by FishyMails Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:53 pm
Reply-to: Sebastian Paredes <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:07:59 -0400
Subject: Good day

Greetings, I have a Business Proposal for You, with great benefits. For more details reply via my private Email; [email protected]

Thank you,
Sebastian Paredes.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425079 by FishyMails Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:21 pm
Tel: +85281917130
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:47:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Good day

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your response. I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude, but I had to do it for the security of the information I want to pass across to you and as such, I want our communication to be basically through email for now. Because of the nefarious act being perpetrated on the internet by individual’s whose only AIM is to reap people off their hard earned money, I have decided to be very careful in selecting a capable partner for this business. PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF INTERESTED.

I am Mr. Sebastian Paredes, Chief Executive Officer, DBS Bank Hong Kong Limited. My client, who died with his wife and only child, made a fixed deposit of $30.5 Million in my branch. From investigations, he did not declare any next of kin so; I need you as a foreigner to act as the next of kin to get this fund for us because the funds will revert to the government of Hong Kong if nobody comes to claim it. My anticipated percentages for sharing shall be fair enough 55% for me, 45% for you. My Attorney will perfect the legal documents. Should you be interested please contact me and I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Regards,
Sebastian Paredes
Chief Executive Officer
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
+85 281 917 130
(Email preferred and more secure).

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.