Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425406 by FishyMails Mon May 10, 2021 4:01 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
From: "Mrs. Antonia Yacouba Anderson" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 23:59:23 +0200
Subject: Can we Trust our selves?

Greetings Dear

I am Mrs. Antonia Yacouba Anderson, from Canada. I am a missionary but right now in a hospital bed in Israel. I am 69 years and childless; my husband is dead. I was diagnosed with terminal cancer. And my doctor just predicted that I have but very limited time to live due to damages in my system and as a result of that, I decided to dispose of 10.5 million US dollars which is part of what my late husband left for me and my little Daughter to a God fearing one for the continuation of charitable work.

Since my strength is little and not sure of future due to poor health and humanitarian crises that is going on everywhere in the world which is corona-virus pandemic;I found myself that made me contact you Because all my late Husband Families is after is to chase me away to claim everything that My late husband left for me and my adopted child. So Please you need to contact me to help me secure this property and also secure my Little adopted child future and also help me take care of the little girl as your own child, I need a good faring human.

This is why I located you. My guess about you may not be accurate because I came across your contact at the humanitarian calendar event of the year but I believe in God who divinely directed me to you for this solemn proposal of charitable work.

Therefore I wholeheartedly wish to bequeath my fortune to you as a God fearing person for the continuation of charitable work anywhere around the world.

If you may be willing to carry out the charitable work, please reply to me immediately and I will gladly disclose about the release of the money to your personal Account.

I am in pain now due to my illness and I will appreciate your urgent reply or opinion.

May God bless you as I expect your quick response.

Yours sincerely, ([email protected])
Mrs. Antonia Yacouba Anderson,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement