Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425013 by AlanJones Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Beneficiary
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22952111617 & +22965258892

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

It is my pleasure to inform you that your funds is deposited in Money
Gram remitting office here and we hereby write to inform you that we
have sent your full compensation payment of US4.8 through money gram
and you will be receiving $5000 usd Per day and we have send you the
first payment. So contact our manager Mr Robert David and ask him
togive you the money gram payment information so that you can be able
to pick up your First payment of your funds through money gram without
any problem.

Contact person Mr Robert David
Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone +22952111617 Or +22965258892

AND CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION SUCH AS

1. Full name .........
2. Country............
3. Contact Address....
4. Telephone Number ..
5. Marital Status ....
6. Occupation ........
7. Company ...........
8. Age................

Call:+22952111617 Or +22965258892 or email him now so that He can
provide the money gram information

Thanks and remainsns

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#425421 by FishyMails Tue May 11, 2021 11:35 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +12295189292
Date: 2021-05-11 11:14:18 AM +01:00
Subject: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AGENCY

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AGENCY
Address: 500 N. Capitol St. NW, Washington DC 20221
United States of America,
Phone: +12295189292

ATTN: BENEFICIARY.

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mrs. Madame Christine Lagarde a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why i was appointed to handle your transaction here in Washington DC.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instructions is at your own risk. The only Money that you will pay and receive your fund worth $20.5 Million USD They informed me that the total cost is $250 and i paid $50 which your partner deposited for the expenses, therefore you should try your best to send the remaining $50 immediately to enable you receive this payment in next 24hrs only for (Final Transfer Pin Code) your $20.5 Million USD will be start immediately transferring to you and it will reflect into your account as stated above within 24hrs.

Note: The IMF Pin Code and your Transfer TAX for $20.5 Million USD is only $50 and it get to be paid before your transfer Pin Code will be generated and send to your bank to complete your transfer.

I will do every thing possible to make sure that you grab this opportunity today so that you will organize a big party to celebrate the success in getting your approved fund worth $20.5 Million USD. I am not a wicked woman as I cannot benefit anything in sitting on your fund and preventing you from receiving it.

Note, that the IMF Pin Code and your Transfer TAX must to be secured from the office of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Benin, because that is the only office that will issue you the original IMF Pin Code and your Transfer TAX Certificate of this funds since it has been confirmed that the fund was originated from Benin Republic. You are advised to send the $50 USD through MONEY GRAM for easier pick up by our cashier agent in Benin with this information below. Or you can buy steam wallet gift card or Google play card of 50

MONEY MONEY TRANSFER ONLY

Receiver Name: MIKE ADE
Receiver's Address__No 17 Gariki Road Cotonou,Benin
Phone Number +229 95500953
CITY: Cotonou
Amount: $50.00
MTCN:_______
Senders
Name:_______

Congratulation and remain bless with God, meanwhile we look forward to hear from you. I Hope to receive good news from you shortly. Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead. Expecting your urgent response back. I ask you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region

Madame Christine Lagarde, IMF Managing Directors and Chairman of the Executive Board starting July 5, 2011

CC;To United States Treasury Dept,
CC;To United States IMF Agency
CC:To Federal Bureau of Investigation

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.