Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426148 by AlanJones Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:27 pm
Subject: GREETINGS FROM USA
Tel. No.: +15162105134

Dearest Friend,

May Peace of our almighty God be unto you and your family Amen.

Greeting in the name of our God, I wish you and your family happy moments of life now and forever more Amen.

My name is Fr. Smart Frank, 78 years old from Belgium living in United State of America for the past 18 years now, in my next reply I will tell you the reason why I am staying in United State of America for this long, please I do not have formal relationship with you but because of my present predicament and condition I am made to contact you, I have been suffering from cancer and have a short life to leave and have made up my mind to donate my inheritance of $2.5 million United state dollars to less privileged in your country India, please help me to fulfill my last wish.

Please contact me in my personal email [email protected] with information below.

1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Cell phone Number/Mobile No:
6. Occupation:
7. Country

Best Regards,
Fr. Smart Frank
Mobile: +1(516)210-5134

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement