Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428210 by AlanJones Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:27 pm
Subject: RE: VERY VERY URGENT
Tel. No.: +17044489946

US DEBT RELIEF (UDR)
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
Address: 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004

Attention Beneficiary,

Re: CLAIM REF: CODE/US/UN/WB/TRSF202

This is to inform you that the United States Government, United Nation and the World Bank Organization listed your name among the beneficiaries to receive US$1,500,000,00 (One Million Five hundred thousand US dollars) compensation fund via US BANK ATM CARD but your next of kin/business partner(MAX F. WILAR) stated that you indeed signed an agreement with him to be your beneficiary before your untimely death after a long protracted illness.

He did not provide any power of attorney from a well respected Public Notary ie (chambers or an attorney) which will prove and support his claims, I therefore asked him to come back next week for endorsement and card collection, this was to enable me buy more time to try and see if i can get in contact with you to verify how genuine his claims are and if indeed it was with your consent and if after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed or presumed that indeed you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on your behalf to MAX F. WILAR to claim/receive your Issued ATM CARD.

But if you are well and alive please confirm the receipts of this letter and re-confirm your current receiving address and ID immediately.

Expecting your urgent reply, View attached documents and the ATM issued in his favor.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Anthony Castro

Director payment Release officer.
United States of America (USA)

Tel: +1 704 448 9946

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement