Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392401 by VampireLady Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:17 am
This guy is out there and he's bad. He will tell you he's Kenny Chesney then sweet talk you and then comes the story of being blackmailed by his ex-wife. He'll end up with malaria and all sorts of crazy drama. And to get him out of the blackmail he will ask for thousands in Amazon and Steam cards to pay off the blackmail while saving his career. He will swear on his life he's going to pay you back, but his life isn't worth his words obviously. Yes, I fell for it and he got me good. He will go to great lengths to get whatever he can and eventually turn you into a horrible and disgusting person to get what he wants. He has many profiles, but his main one is arnonldkenneth896. If he approaches you run. He's a fake. He's a liar. And he will use every trick in the book to get you under his charms. I did a lot of research and investigating and have him pretty pinned down. He's losing some of his steam because I have put his name out in the social media. But he is ruthless and doesn't quit. Beware and if he pops up and asks you to go to hangouts, report him.
Advertisement

#392402 by Tim Atem Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:57 am
Can you post some of the emails/messages he sent you? We need proof of the scam otherwise your post may be removed. Make sure to remove any of your personal information from the messages before posting.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#428239 by this_is_me82x Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:12 pm
I have a guy from YouTube who says he's the real Kenny and he's talking to me now on whats app telling me he's the real deal and I have to pay for a form to be a vip member of his fan club I have the messages how do i put them up here pls
#428241 by AlanJones Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:15 pm
Copy the messages from WhatsApp and paste them here. Please also post the telephone number that he is using on WhatsApp.

The best thing to do then is block him and stop responding. Don't accuse him of being a scammer, he will just deny it.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.