Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427941 by Nushkal Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:11 am
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Sep 1, 2021, 11:08 AM
subject: CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES

SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES.
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500. USA.
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

Attention Dear,

I am Mr. John Glover Roberts Jr. Chief Justice of the United States. This is to notify you that Mr. Timothy J. Sloan (CEO) the Chief Executive Officer Wells Fargo Bank United States visited my office on Friday with an envelope contained copies of document and the documents are your compensation payment file that accumulate your contract Funds worth $2.8 Billion United States Dollars which have successful channel through ATM VISA CARD,

Mr. Timothy stated that you disclaim your contract fund worth $2.8 Billion United States Dollars) and his purpose of visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your compensation fund to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. but with the experience in the judiciary I refused to sign the documents, until I hear from you because I don't want you to lose this very good successful opportunity of receiving this Fund Okay.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy and because i do not want your payment cancel so i immediately called up the president to explain your matter to him as your payment Fund and he personally called up a meeting which was resolved that the payment charges will reduced from $489 to $100.00 to it's barest menial in order to enable you afford to pay the fee to obtain the Provision of Affidavit of Claim Certificate for Legal Cover/ Protection of your $2.8 Billion United States Dollars with government of your fund origin been Federal Justice Republic BENIN so that the US Monitory Fund Investigation Union head office in Washington DC capital United State of America will declare your payment free from any money laundry and terrorism drug money sponsor activities to enable our service have the authority of release the payment to you and register it with US MAILING POST for over-night delivery to your address within 24 Hrs.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required of you have been reduced to only the sum of $100.00 us dollars this step is in order to enable you have this only fee paid so that your release approval order certificate (RAOC) with the Provision of Affidavit of Claim Certificate will be procured and acquired in other to enable the speedy accelerated transfer of your $2.8 Billion us dollars immediately into any bank account or ATM Visa Card will be delivered to your destination residence home address Depending on the choice which you wants to receive your money Okay.

You are required to send the fee of $100.00 by WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM to the Federal Reserve Bank Accountant Officer/Cashier Office where your transaction originated as stated below. or you can buy the Apple iTunes Gift Card OR Apple Steam Wallet Card of sum of $100 depending on the choice.

The ONLY charge you will EVER pay before your package leaves our office here is the $100.00 us dollars to obtain the approval order certificate (RAOC) with the Provision of Affidavit of Claim Certificate. YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the $100.00

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required has been reduced to only the sum of $100.00 dollars this step is in order to enable you afford this only fee so that your approval order certificate (RAOC) with the Provision of Affidavit of Claim Certificate will procure in your name to enhance the immediate transfer of your $2.8 Billion us dollars into your bank account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address Depending on the choice which you wants to receive your money.

Please I want you to know that you have from now till tomorrow to effect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the transfer of your fund worth $2.8 Billion us dollars immediately into your account, Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa.

Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards,

Yours Truly In Service,
Hon. Mr.John Glover Roberts Jr
E-mail Address ([email protected])
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES
Advertisement

#428668 by Nushkal Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:43 am
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Oct 20, 2021, 4:01 AM
subject: Your Compensation Fund File worth the total sum of $75,500,000.00 dollars,

SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES.
Address: 1 First St NE, Washington, DC 20543, USA.
From: John Glover Roberts Jr, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of
the United States.

Good day to you:

I am Mr. John Glover Roberts Jr. The Chief Justice of the United States. I am writing to inform you that your Compensation Fund File worth the total sum of $75,500,000.00 dollars has just been brought to my desk for cancellation due to your inability to comply to the instructions given to you by USA BANK AND WORD BANK to secure your Fund Release Approval Order Certificate (RAOC) and Affidavit of Claim Certificate for Legal Cover/ Protection of US$75.5Million.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy and because i do not want your payment cancel so i immediately called up the president to explain your matter to him as regards your payment and he personally called up a meeting which was resolved that the payment charges of $450USD will be reduced to $50USD which it's barest menial in order to enable you afford to pay the fee so that your FUND will be delivery to your home address by Government Authority Diplomatic Agent to make sure that you did not pay any fees again and your delivery Fund Package will not be hold by any power or force again and your delivery will be done within 9hours you send the only fee $50usd today.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required of you have been reduced to only the sum of $50.00 us dollars this step is in order to enable you pay the money so that your Fund release approval order certificate (RAOC) and Affidavit of Claim Certificate will be procured and acquired in other to enable the speedy accelerated delivery of your $75,500,000.00 dollars to your home address within 9hours today from my office.

Please we want you to know that you have till this week Friday 22th Oct 2021 to effect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the delivery of your fund worth US$75.5Million us dollars in our care home address, so we advise you to pay the $50usd payment by apple card or Steam wallet card because that is the easier way now ok So then you can buy iTunes Card or apple card of $50usd and attach the copy and send the attach copy of the $50usd here because i don't want you to lose your Fund. Buy a Steam wallet card or apple card $50usd and send us the attach Copy of the card here not to address ok.

We want you to know that we are indeed very sorry for any inconveniences any delay this must have caused you in having your fund delivered to you long before now. You will never ever regret paying the fee. This is a promise to you after all your pains in the past as we are here to serve you as our word is our bond to you.

Confirm the receipt of this e-mail by you immediately and be rest assured that you will be smiling at your home once you comply with the above directives now. Your urgent response to this email now will go a long way in helping us ensure your delivery Fund is released to you within five hours of you acting as instructed you now.

Thank you for your understanding. May God bless you and bless the
United States of America.

Yours Truly In Service,
Hon. John Glover Roberts Jr
Phone no: (202) 858-810
Send me text messages only no call
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES.
URGENT ALERT; PLEASE READ IS VERY URGENT!