Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428673 by AlanJones Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: refer
Tel. No.: +22896458884

Greetings,
How are you?

I guess you may not remember me again, I'm Barrister Komivi Tino. I contacted you some time ago to assist me and retrieve my deceased client's assets.

I write to inform you that I have finally concluded the transaction with the help of a Chinese partner Mr. Chao, we worked together and the fund was legally released to us by the bank and Ministry of Finance.

Meanwhile, I do not forget your past effort you made then even though it seems to fail somehow due to the fee which was involved, I knew you don't have it.

I want to inform you that I left an ATM CARD with the sum of US$950,000 on your behalf, kindly contact my Secretary Dr. Beatrice Douglas and resend your address to her to enable her to send you your ATM Card.

[email protected]
+22896458884

Please don't hesitate to inform me as soon as you receive the Card.

Yours Sincerely
Barrister Komivi Tino

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement