Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410833 by AlanJones Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 pm
Subject: USA,Europe,Asia and Africa Payment Notification
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +46727724680

Attn : Sir,
We deemed it important and proper to inform you that Euro-clear is a financial regulatory body operating in over 250 Countries .our Headquarters is located in Brussels ,Belgium. which specializes in evaluation/monitoring Local and International fund transactions. It was founded in 1968 to operate in alliance with World Bank Group, United Kingdom and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) as part trading and developing euro,Asia and American bond. I am one of the delegates assigned to investigate some unclaimed funds in USA,Europe,Asia and Africa.
During our routine findings, we discovered a lot of unclaimed money that was meant for Foreign beneficiaries. I am sending this mail to you because your name is among the list.
If you ignore this mail note that you have ignored the road to achieve your goal in life and all your long time suffering will totally be in vain.

Therefore,get back to me with your direct Mobile WhatsApp Phone number and your contract,inheritance and Lottery amount for more details.

NOTE: REPLY THROUGH EMAIL FOR QUICK ATTENTION : [email protected]

Your compliance to this order will be appreciated.

Best Regard
JACOB UWANSONDA
Euro-clear monitoring Head.
EMAIL : [email protected]
EMAIL:[email protected]
https://www.euroclear.com
WHATSAPP Number:+46 72 772 4680

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#426170 by FishyMails Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:57 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +46727724680
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 01:42:30 -0700
Subject: The Euroclear and Financial Payment Notification !!

We deemed it important and proper to inform you that Euro-clear is a financial regulatory body operating in over 250 Countries .our Headquarters is located in Brussels ,Belgium. which specializes in evaluation/monitoring Local and International fund transactions. It was founded in 1968 to operate in alliance with the World Bank Group, United Kingdom and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) as part trading and developing euro,Asia and American bonds. I am one of the delegates assigned to investigate some unclaimed funds in the USA,Europe,Asia and Africa.
During our routine findings, we discovered a lot of unclaimed money that was meant for Foreign beneficiaries. I am sending this mail to you because your name is among the list.
If you ignore this mail note that you have ignored the road to achieve your goal in life and all your long time suffering will totally be in vain.

Therefore,get back to me with your direct Mobile WhatsApp Phone number and your contract,inheritance and Lottery amount for more details.

Best regards
JACOB UWANSONDA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#426175 by AlanJones Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:13 am
Subject: The Euroclear and Financial Payment Notification !!

We deemed it important and proper to inform you that Euro-clear is a financial regulatory body operating in over 250 Countries .our Headquarters is located in Brussels ,Belgium. which specializes in evaluation/monitoring Local and International fund transactions. It was founded in 1968 to operate in alliance with the World Bank Group, United Kingdom and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) as part trading and developing euro,Asia and American bonds. I am one of the delegates assigned to investigate some unclaimed funds in the USA,Europe,Asia and Africa.

Best regards
JACOB UWANSONDA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#428347 by AlanJones Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:22 am
Subject: Euroclear and (FinCen) Fund Remittance information!!!

Attn : Sir

Best regards
JACOB UWANSONDA

#428706 by AlanJones Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:28 pm
Subject: Euroclear and (FinCen) fund Remittance information

Best regards
JACOB UWANSONDA