Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428707 by kaliban48 Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:54 am
Sir
I refer to your email dated the Wednesday, September 29th, 2021. I wish to admit that I am excited at your email response. Thank you for the interest you have shown in this lucrative Joint Venture Partnership proposal. I can assure you that this transaction will be profitable to both parties.
As I told you, the funds belongs to my father Mr. José Maria Botelho de Vasconcelos, he was the former Angola Petroleum Minister for several years and later served as the Energy Minister of my country.
He used to be a very powerful politician but now his health condition has deteriorated and he wants this funds to be invested by a reliable foreign investor in lucrative investment projects.

This is the reason why I solicit for your assistance in the investment of the sum of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars only.

The fund was acquired through Oil deals made by my father Mr. José Maria Botelho de Vasconcelos during his time as the Petroleum Minister.

I can assure you that the fund is in a safe deposit in Europe and will be moved to you for investment partnership

I will require you to provide an investment outline of how you intend to invest the funds for our perusal and review. If your investment outlines are exciting, then we can proceed with the processing of the transaction.
I look forward to hearing from you soonest.
Best Regards,

Sarah Maria Botelho de Vasconcelos
Advertisement

#428708 by kaliban48 Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:56 am
Again thank you for your response.
Yesterday I had a long hours of discussion with my father although I couldn't help with the state of his health conditions as tears dropped from my eyes as he speaks slowly.
He has accepted to have the money transferred to your accountant bank details you have provided and accepted to under the risks in the investment because there's no business without any form of risks but since you assured it's minimal we are good to go.

It's best we get the funds transferred through Dubai UAE and yesterday was a working day in UAE we have initiated the bank for the transfer of the funds and they want the MOU agreement to be registered with the UAE authority before it will be admitted by the bank as instrument of exchange and transfer of ownership of funds to you as trust fund for investment.

All the documents for the release of the funds to you has been submitted but it was declined because the MOU is not a notarized financial agreement according to Notary public acts of the Dubai, UAE as it has to be completed as part of a discovery process.

They said the Memorandum of Understanding agreement capital value is up to 3,673,200.00 United Arab Emirates Dirham (1,000,000 United States Dollar) shall comply with regulations and rules of international financial transfer in the UAE, and the Federal Commercial Companies Law No. (2) Of 2015, civil transaction act 1985.

Finally the MOU agreement must have its corresponding Stamp duty tax which is a tax UAE government imposes on documents that are required to legally record certain types of transactions.

Their total cost has been calculated for the release of the funds is $8,180 United States Dollars ( 30, 000 United Arab Emirates Dirham ).

While I accept that this is my responsibility to pay this amount of $8,180, it will be difficult for me to send this amount to Dubai, UAE. The reason is because I do not have all this amount based the present health of my father and my financial constraints. If you really want to help me and have the investment kicked off, you will find a way to send this amount to Dubai. Even if you have to borrow me this money to finance the transfer, you will be able to get your refund with any interest when you receive the 5million as it will be confirmed to you by your accountant. It will only take 3-4 bank working days for the funds to be released to you.

These are the prerequisite information that you need to know for the funds to be released to you. Please get back to me so I can send you the beneficiary details notary public officer in DUBAI, UAE to send the amount.