Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429279 by AlanJones Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:40 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn I'm Mr. Julius Godson, the Chair holder in charge of Union Bank, International wire transfers USA. Am writing to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEYGRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee. NOW tell me, how do you want to receive this your winning funds of USD15.7 million dollars? Please choose one out of this (three) options and get back to us as soon as possible with the fee. (1) ATM visa card..cost fee is $200 dollars (2) Bank to Bank..cost fee $225 dollars (3) Money Gram & WU..cost fee $150 dollars I will be waiting for your response. Thanks. Mr. Julius Godson [email protected] Union Bank, International Wire Transfers USA. Telephone: + (234) 9078 365983
Tel. No.: +2349078365983

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement