Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430388 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:05 am
Subject: Congratulations
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:20:39 +0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello,

My Name is Attorney Gareth Brown. I have my client's (Mr. Charles Jackson Jr.) firm instruction to contact you and help finalize the claims of the donated cash prize to you. My client was the mega winner of $344.6 million Power ball Mega Millions Jackpot: WATCH HIM HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUR8QEIMQI

He is donating Sum of Five Million United States Dollars to 5 random people. After a computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 100,000,000.00 email addresses drawn from all the email server's world over, your email was selected to receive the donation prize courtesy of my client benevolence. Your secret donation code allotted to you is: JAN441672020468302.

Get back to me at the earliest so i can send you further details for claims without further delay. Congratulations once again!

Yours truly,
Attorney Gareth Brown

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement