Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430591 by AlanJones Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:20 am
From: CHINA卫津南路中国天津市河西区卫津南路Mr Lee Wong 津南路中国天津市河西区卫津南路 - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re;Good Morning.XXX
Tel. No.: +869129001183002

Mr Lee Wong
Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002
CHINA Tianjin, Hexi District
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路51号

Good Morning.

Attention: XXX

MANY THANKS ON YOUR REPLY MAIL, WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP WITH YOU, HOWEVER THE SATED PERCENTAGE TO YOU WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU ONCE THE FUND ARRIVE ON YOUR SIDE KINDLY FILL THE MOU AGREEMENT AND RETURN,

HOWEVER BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF GETTING THIS INVESTMENT PLAN CONCLUDED WE SHALL BE SENDING OUR REPRESENTATIVE TO FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING YOU AND IDENTIFY WHOM WE ARE ENTRUSTING THIS FUND TO, DISCUSS ON THE INVESTMENT PLAN AND SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS AWAIT YOUR RESPOND WITH YOUR WHATS APP MOBILE NO ADDRESS AND COMPANY NAME THANKING YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AWAIT YOUR REPLY PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME YOUR ID CARD AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER SIGN THE MOU AND GET BACK TO ME VIEW THIS PROPERTY AND GET BACK TO ME.I WANT YOU TO VIEW THE HOUSE, THAT'S THE KIND OF HOUSE THAT I WANT US TO USE THE MONEY TO BUY HOSPITAL AND HOTEL.

Thanks And God Bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#433111 by AlanJones Wed May 04, 2022 12:45 am
From: 中国天津市河西区卫津南路 Mr Lee Wong Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 CHINA Tianjin, - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: 中国天津市河西区卫津南路中国天津市河西区卫津南路Re;FROM Mr Lee Wong Mob: (+86) 912 9001183002 CHINA Tianjin,
Tel. No.: +869129001183002

Mr Lee Wong
No.51 Weijin South Road
中国天津市河西区卫津南路51号

(BUSINESS INVESTMENT ENQUIRERS)

Good Morning.

Attention: Dear Sir / Madam.

I am Mr Lee Wong , I got your information from a valid friend whom you
have helped in securing property long ago and I want to inquire from
you, if you can handle a financial (INVESTMENT) of $10.8 Million in
buying a landed property ,Houses Hospital. which I believe it will
benefit you and I.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Mr Lee Wong

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.