Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433587 by Troy Platt Wed May 18, 2022 8:53 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 16:50:16 +0100
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam, Good day!

Dear Sir/Madam, Good day!

I would like us to carefully understand the scheme of our funding, what we have are portfolio managers through a global company with head office at Cayman Island and offices around the globe including UAE and Bahrain. The main objectives of this firm are to provide project funding/Loans/Debt financing to projects with low risk and with tenure of up to 10yrs and interest as low as 3%.

Therefore, the funding of projects is drawn from arrays of investors whose funds are under management by this portfolio firm and managers and therefore, the fund owners are not interested in joint venture in countries outside their jurisdiction but they can fund projects by way of Private Investment Grants PIG, by loaning the funds to the owners of the projects, the execution and running of the projects are 100% the responsibility of the project owners who are now the Beneficiaries/Borrowers with an interest repayment of 3% annually throughout the duration of the contract and up to 12 months moratorium period in some cases.

Therefore, if you have a potential Start Up, SME or registered organizational management with the full responsibility of handling projects, all we need now is the full Executive Summary/Business Plan sent to us to enable us pitch for this funding through this portfolio managers and investors as we have an existing consulting agreement with this firms remunerated by them for any successful and executed debt financing brokered by our firm.

Thanks
Ras Al Hamal
I look forward to hearing back from you soonest

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#433691 by Ian Page Fri May 20, 2022 12:52 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam, Good day!
Received: Fri 20 May 2022 at 15:46

Dear Sir/Madam, Good day!

I would like us to carefully understand the scheme of our funding, what we have are portfolio managers through a global company with head office at Cayman Island and offices around the globe including UAE and Bahrain. The main objectives of this firm are to provide project funding/Loans/Debt financing to projects with low risk and with tenure of up to 10yrs and interest as low as 3%.

Therefore, the funding of projects is drawn from arrays of investors whose funds are under management by this portfolio firm and managers and therefore, the fund owners are not interested in joint venture in countries outside their jurisdiction but they can fund projects by way of Private Investment Grants PIG, by loaning the funds to the owners of the projects, the execution and running of the projects are 100% the responsibility of the project owners who are now the Beneficiaries/Borrowers with an interest repayment of 3% annually throughout the duration of the contract and up to 12 months moratorium period in some cases.

Therefore, if you have a potential Start Up, SME or registered organizational management with the full responsibility of handling projects, all we need now is the full Executive Summary/Business Plan sent to us to enable us pitch for this funding through this portfolio managers and investors as we have an existing consulting agreement with this firms remunerated by them for any successful and executed debt financing brokered by our firm.

Thanks
Ras Al Hamal
I look forward to hearing back from you soonest