Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433600 by Troy Platt Wed May 18, 2022 9:25 am
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 12:10:36 +0100
Subject: Attention: Customer, INSTRUCTIONS TO DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD.

FedEx Express Logo

Service Info
FedEx Courier Service Nigeria
Plot 8,Ahmed Way,
Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria.
DATE:18/05/2022
Office line +234-
Customers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Attention: Customer,

INSTRUCTIONS TO DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD

I want you to know that your ATM CARD was brought to our office this morning by Mr Leo of the United Bank For Africa. So be informed that you are to get back to us as soon as possible to see that we deliver your CARD safe to you on time, all is needed from you is the courier fees to enable us to carry out our obligation. As we expect your urgent attention in this regard, Remain blessed.

FedEx courier Service Company do hereby inform all their customers to be at alert especially with all sorts of scam mails that might be coming to you Globally. Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.

ALSO SEND THE 9 DIGITS MTCN NUMBER FROM WORLD REMIT MONEY TRANSFER.

FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies’ -a FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.

ATTENTION: FEDEX COURIER MANAGING DIRECTOR

Thanks for your Co-operation.
Yours Affectionately.
Mr. Tony Davis.
Managing Director
FedEx Express Services Lagos-Nigeria.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement