Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433660 by Wiljames Thu May 19, 2022 6:21 pm
A different note from this one

reply-to: [email protected]
date: May 16, 2022
subject: Urgent Attention Needed.

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND, FUND OFFICE UNITED NATIONS
885 SECOND AVE,26TH FLOOR
NEW YORK ,NY 10017

Attn: Beneficiary,

Please, I would like you to advise us on why you suddenly want to change your account details which we will use to transfer your funds. You are making work too difficult for us here because we have almost completed the arrangement to transfer it to you today with the initial bank account that you earlier provided to us as soon as you make the required payment.

Why do you want it to be transferred to a different account at this time, i hope you know the gravity of the offence and charges that this kind of action might attract you.

Mr Charles Phillips and His Attorney came to my office Yesterday handing over to me a Swooned Affidavit from the The Supreme Court of the United States and A sworn Affidavit from you and an application for Change Of account Instructing me to redirect the transfer to the Following account below in the United States :

Charles Phillips
5233 Bryan Street Apt. #20
Dallas, Texas 75206
Jpmorgan Chase Bank
Phone Number: 682-351-6570
Checking Account # 456095673
Routing Number # 111000614

When trying to find out from him what transpired, I found out that he was too anxious, immediately as he was ready to offset all the transfer charges attached to your fund transfer and had all the legal documents to back up his claim. In order for them to give me room for further investigations I told them that the transfer could not be carried out immediately because of some errors on the documents and asked them to come back in the next 3
days.

Please respond to this immediately and let me know if they have your consent towards this because if i did not hear from you before 77 hours from now, i will not have any option than to dance to their tone.

I will wait to hear from you now, help us to serve you better..

BEST REGARD.
Kristalina Georgieva
DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.
NEW YORK,UNITED STATES.
Advertisement