Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433574 by Ian Page Wed May 18, 2022 6:10 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel Nos: +233-240 246 235; +233-219 286 480
Subject: Compensation Payment From me Master Jafet Simon Lagba
Received: Wed 18 May 2022 at 10:27

Good Day Beloved,

I am Master Jafet Simon Lagba, the young Refugee Boy from Ghana you Stood for as His Foreign Beneficiary Long Time ago and I know you might find it so Difficult to Remember me, though; it is indeed a very long time.

I take this Liberty to inform you that, the Previous Email I sent you Concerning a Transaction Worth of $45 Million United State Dollars, which I Contacted you to Stand for me as my Foreign Beneficiary and you Accepted to be which Lead to you Spending a Lot of Money for the Funds to get to you to Enable you Help me Come over and Stay with you But at the end Nothing Happen because of one Reason or the other from Unreliable Banks, Diplomats and Custom in your Country.

It is my Pleasure to Inform you that, I have succeeded in Getting the Funds Back from the Custom in your Country with the help of a GOD Fearing Citizen in your Country who live in NICARAGUA and He came to Ghana to Visit us in the Refugee Camp and when I Explain Everything to him, He told me he will help me and as I speak to you now he is the one that Helped me in Getting Back the funds which we have Transferred to his Account in NICARAGUA and I am Presently Staying with him here in NICARAGUA and I am also Attending One of the TOP SCHOOL Here in NICARAGUA.

I Never Forget All the Effort you Put as my Former Foreign Beneficiary Which lead to you losing a lot of your money in trying to help me, so with my sincere heart before the funds got here in NICARAGUA, I deposited the sum of $1 Million United State Dollars with the WESTERN UNION AGENCY in GHANA only in your Name as a COMPENSATION to your Dedication, Humanity and Contribution in trying to Help me. I Decided to use the Western Union Agency in Stanbic Bank Ghana to Transfer your Compensation Fund to you because that is the Fastest way of Receiving Money World Wide and i want to make sure the Money gets to you.

This COMPENSATION is Just to help you Increase your Business and also to Cover up all the Money you have Lost so far and you will also use part of the Money to help the Less Privileges and Widows around you for more Blessings from above.

And I advise you to Kindly Reconfirm your Full details to the Person you are to Contact in the Western Union Branch in GHANA for Clarification for Payment to be Released to you.

Kindly Send the Details Stated Below to them:

You are advised to send your Communication Particulars,

Full Names
Telephone
Fax numbers
Contact Address
Occupation
Marital Status
Your Company Name And Address

Below is the Contact Information of the Person you are to Contact in the Western Union Branch in GHANA, for him to Educate you on how they will Transfer the $1 Million United State Dollars Bit by Bit to you.

CONTACT NAME: HON KOSOCO ALAT
POSITION: WESTERN UNION CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
MOBILE PHONE: +233-240 246 235
LAND LINE: +233-219 286 480
EMAIL: [email protected]

Please Kindly Contact the Western Union with their Above Information, so that they will Educate you on how to Receive your Funds and when Contacting them, do tell them that the Funds were deposited by Master Jafet Simon Lagba, to be Transferred to you.

May GOD Bless you and Guide you on how to use you Compensation Funds of the $1 Million United State Dollars because you will not hear from me again and i will not reply your email because i am in a MISSIONARY SCHOOL and we are not Allow to use Phone or Email. Do contact the Western Union with the above Information.

Yours Faithfully And Son
Master Jafet Simon Lagba
Last edited by Ian Page on Fri May 20, 2022 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#433694 by Ian Page Fri May 20, 2022 1:04 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel Nos: +233-240 246 235; +233-219 286 480
Subject: Compensation Payment From me Master Jafet Simon Lagba
Received: Fri 20 May 2022 at 16:11

Good Day Beloved,

I am Master Jafet Simon Lagba, the young Refugee Boy from Ghana you Stood for as His Foreign Beneficiary Long Time ago and I know you might find it so Difficult to Remember me, though; it is indeed a very long time.

I take this Liberty to inform you that, the Previous Email I sent you Concerning a Transaction Worth of $45 Million United State Dollars, which I Contacted you to Stand for me as my Foreign Beneficiary and you Accepted to be which Lead to you Spending a Lot of Money for the Funds to get to you to Enable you Help me Come over and Stay with you But at the end Nothing Happen because of one Reason or the other from Unreliable Banks, Diplomats and Custom in your Country.

It is my Pleasure to Inform you that, I have succeeded in Getting the Funds Back from the Custom in your Country with the help of a GOD Fearing Citizen in your Country who live in NICARAGUA and He came to Ghana to Visit us in the Refugee Camp and when I Explain Everything to him, He told me he will help me and as I speak to you now he is the one that Helped me in Getting Back the funds which we have Transferred to his Account in NICARAGUA and I am Presently Staying with him here in NICARAGUA and I am also Attending One of the TOP SCHOOL Here in NICARAGUA.

I Never Forget All the Effort you Put as my Former Foreign Beneficiary Which lead to you losing a lot of your money in trying to help me, so with my sincere heart before the funds got here in NICARAGUA, I deposited the sum of $1 Million United State Dollars with the WESTERN UNION AGENCY in GHANA only in your Name as a COMPENSATION to your Dedication, Humanity and Contribution in trying to Help me. I Decided to use the Western Union Agency in Stanbic Bank Ghana to Transfer your Compensation Fund to you because that is the Fastest way of Receiving Money World Wide and i want to make sure the Money gets to you.

This COMPENSATION is Just to help you Increase your Business and also to Cover up all the Money you have Lost so far and you will also use part of the Money to help the Less Privileges and Widows around you for more Blessings from above.

And I advise you to Kindly Reconfirm your Full details to the Person you are to Contact in the Western Union Branch in GHANA for Clarification for Payment to be Released to you.

Kindly Send the Details Stated Below to them:

You are advised to send your Communication Particulars,

Full Names
Telephone
Fax Numbers
Contact Address
Occupation
Marital Status
Your Company Name And Address

Below is the Contact Information of the Person you are to Contact in the Western Union Branch in GHANA, for him to Educate you on how they will Transfer the $1 Million United State Dollars Bit by Bit to you.

CONTACT NAME: HON KOSOCO ALAT
POSITION: WESTERN UNION CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
MOBILE PHONE: +233-240 246 235
LAND LINE: +233-219 286 480
EMAIL: [email protected]

Please Kindly Contact the Western Union with their Above Information, so that they will Educate you on how to Receive your Funds and when Contacting them, do tell them that the Funds were deposited by Master Jafet Simon Lagba, to be Transferred to you.

May GOD Bless you and Guide you on how to use you Compensation Funds of the $1 Million United State Dollars because you will not hear from me again and i will not reply your email because i am in a MISSIONARY SCHOOL and we are not Allow to use Phone or Email. Do contact the Western Union with the above Information.

Yours Faithfully And Son
Master Jafet Simon Lagba