Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#434013 by Troy Platt Sat May 28, 2022 3:46 pm
Subject: My philanthropy!
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 11:02:19 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]

Greetings to you and your family.

In a thousand years, I never thought I would do something like this.

My Name is Jeff Green, Below is a Link of me and what I do.

https://u19910797.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/cl ... UPq6cOc-3D

https://u19910797.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/cl ... 3GumNMQ-3D

https://u19910797.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/cl ... WKjPtZg-3D

When I was 17, I met a homeless man named James in Five Points, Denver, Colorado. I spent hours listening to him, his stories, and the twists and turns of choice and fate that led him to a life on the streets. His journey deeply affected me, and I found myself dwelling on it a great deal over the following months, unable to shake one core question that was taking root in my mind—Why is he out there on the streets in the December cold while I am living a more comfortable life?

I think this adage is generally true: luck is preparation meeting opportunity. But I also understand that many people experience major life events that obstruct their preparation and as a result, opportunity passes them by. I also believe that we all encounter people who can propel us forward or hold us back. No one gets to their station in life alone, good or bad. I didn’t get to this statistically outlying position alone, and neither did James.

Money cannot buy happiness. Money can buy things that may make life more enjoyable. But those things and that enjoyment are always fleeting. When you think about the problems you face in life, the accumulation of things is rarely the solution.

My philanthropy is not about politics or handouts—it is about getting the best outcomes for all the potential talent, which can only benefit our nation, and humankind. It will help people step up to opportunity, not lay back.

I will give away the vast majority of my wealth through data-driven philanthropy before or at my death. My target is more than 90 percent of my wealth. But I will also give of my time, my most precious commodity, to allocate those funds deliberately, and to be personally engaged.

So I decided I was going to contact 20 people via their email address which I paid for from a Data Firm.

If you receive this email, I am giving you $1 Million.

Thinking about it again, I must be crazy to do something like this but crazy is what made me who I am today so lets go for it!

All you have to do is reply to this email with your full names and you will be paid $1 Million.

My Life's Mission is to deploy capital against humanity’s toughest problems.

Jeff Green.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement