Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435269 by Ian Page Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:05 am
Subject: PROMOTION LETTER
Received: Tue 5 Jul 2022 at 13:50

His Message Is From A Trusted Sender!

Dear Valued Customer

You have a restriction payment overdue from the previous tax, which is considered a temporary promoted with $5,899,478 to help reduce your bill and eliminate your debt completely, You must have confirmed missed calls from Mr.Johnson Marcuse, who signed the order to clear all the funds and instructions to pay you with the new ATM membership CARD and PIN access to withdraw the Current Balance and Total Earned for the year? Please Do not share this information with anyone and if you want to make withdrawals after confirmation, please contact us for the service charge as debit was signed with your email for this notification.

It is my great pleasure to acknowledge your prompt response to proceed with the online transfer of ($5,899,478 ) to help you through retirement. It is very important to open a checking account online, So you can have access to your funds and be able to withdraw it online .

ACCOUNT OPENING INSTRUCTIONS!
This is a personal and daily business account, and the initial opening deposit of $500 or below will be required to set up the account to be fully operational and the maximum transfer possible within a month is unlimited, with this account you can apply for your new ATM CARD membership Once processed to automatically reflected activation pin, then you can move it yourself to any account you want to withdraw cash out.

I am your bank relations officer, and it is my duty to guide you due to corrupt and inefficient banking systems, the paying bank is the representative that I am sitting on as the corresponding financial assistance of the General Liberation Agency. I expected you to fill out the form completely to have access online with the account when it is finally open. Again it is very important to download a WhatsApp application on your mobile phone for important communications and not all the time for security reasons.

KINDLY FILL THE OPENING FORM TO ENABLE US PROCESS IMMEDIATELY,

Your full name................
Residential address and city..........

Postal code and country of residence ..........
Nationality ..........
Phone number ..........
Date of Birth ..........

Gender ..........
Employment Status ..........
Account type ..........
Transaction PIN number to access account when opened ..........

Email password you choose to access the account when opened ..........
Repeat password ..........
Closest relative ..........

Next of Kin Address and Relationship ..........
Next of kin Phone number ..........
Email of the next of kin. ..........

When you're done, you will be required to deposit the initial amount to activate the account bill with minimore of $500, previous payment must be deposited via fast money transfer so it can be processed with MONEY-GRAM OR WORLD REMIT ONLINE. BITCOIN is also recommended to choose immediately as you can afford to make it work faster, So get back as soon as you can.

Thank you for banking with us

Help Desk, Henry Chidke.
Account Officer/ Section 331 FCGBANK
Advertisement