Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435272 by Ian Page Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:03 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +27 748 204 139
Fax No.: +27 864 592 973
Subject: Dear Beneficiary
Received: Tue 5 Jul 2022 at 14:13

Dear Beneficiary,

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr. Gordon Gilbert, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again on this same email address in the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Gordon Gilbert made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of US$2,400.000.00 (Two Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will.

Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Mr. Gordon Gilbert, until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Mr. Gordon Gilbert died on the 16th day of February 2016 at the age of 90 years and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him, this money is to support his Christian activities (May his soul rest in peace) and to help the poor and needy.

Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job and mail your inheritance Check (US$2,400,000.00), Original Copies of your Will and Will Certificate to you. I hope to hear from you in no distant date. Please kindly contact me on the above email address and phone number urgently for directives on how to proceed with the claim of your inheritance fund and mailing of your Check (US$2,400,000.00).

Sincerely,
Barrister Eric Thompson (ESQ)
Tel: +27 748 204 139
Fax: +27 864 592 973
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#435273 by Ian Page Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:06 pm
Tel No.: +27 748 204 139
Fax No.: +27 864 592 973
Subject: Dear Beneficiary
Received: Tue 5 Jul 2022 at 14:24

Dear Beneficiary,

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr. Gordon Gilbert, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again on this same email address in the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Gordon Gilbert made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of US$2,400.000.00 (Two Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will.

Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Mr. Gordon Gilbert, until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Mr. Gordon Gilbert died on the 16th day of February 2016 at the age of 90 years and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him, this money is to support his Christian activities (May his soul rest in peace) and to help the poor and needy.

Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job and mail your inheritance Check (US$2,400,000.00), Original Copies of your Will and Will Certificate to you. I hope to hear from you in no distant date. Please kindly contact me on the above email address and phone number urgently for directives on how to proceed with the claim of your inheritance fund and mailing of your Check (US$2,400,000.00).

Sincerely,
Barrister Eric Thompson (ESQ)
Tel: +27 748 204 139
Fax: +27 864 592 973
Email: [email protected]