Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435323 by Ian Page Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:31 pm
Subject: hi
Received: Wed 6 Jul 2022 at 16:53

Hello Dear,

Good afternoon and how are you doing today?.

Well I am
Margaret Christopher from Togo and I’m a member /staff a of ECOWAS UNION I hereby to inform you that the ECOWAS UNION has nominated your email address to receive the total sum of $1.8 million dollars from ECOWAS COMPENSATION CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND of your lose which the ECOWAS have decide to compensate you and your family with the total sum of $1.8 million dollars OK, and the most reason while ECOWAS UNION decide organized this program is to reach out to you and to support you in this hard time of COVID-19 pandemic.

Finally, I will be waiting urgently here to receive your reply, so that it will enable me to guide you on how your compensation fund of total sum $1.8 million dollars will be transferred direct to your local account in your country, and here is my email address and you are advice to contact me through this email: ([email protected]).

Thanks and I wish you all the best

My Regards
Mr. Margaret Christopher

Ecowas compensation contract awarding fund committee
Advertisement