Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435326 by Ian Page Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:30 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: INT'L MONETARY FUND.(I.M.F)
Received: Wed 6 Jul 2022 at 20:03

( I.M.F ) Head Office Senior Resident Representative
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20431 USA.
(I.M.F) REF:-XVGNN82020
Phone Number:(646) 9305693

Attention Dear.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email confirming to you that your information has been received. I want to congratulate you and bring to your notice about the final approval of your fund amounting to a total sum of US$3,700.000.00.(Three Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)4dc b5 which has been approved for payment and i can assure you that once you work according to my instruction you will be getting your card delivered to your residential address.

Bear in mind that your payment option which is ATM Card has been received* and We will be issuing you a custom pin-based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $10,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 3 years time which is 2025. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it, even if you do not have a bank account.

Your payment will be sent to you via your preferred option and delivered to you by (FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICE) You are only required to pay $100.US Dollar, for the security keeping fee and the Stamp Duty Fee which is the only required amount needed in delivery of your ATM MasterCard. Furthermore, anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you are advised to stop every communication with such individuals.

This Office hereby gives you the GUARANTEE your absolute protection and that of your approved Compensation Funds via ATM CARD delivery is 100% assured. Your approved amount of US$3,700,000.00. (Three Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) by the IMF must reach you in any of the above options best for your reception and please do not respond to any email except this so you can be able to receive your fund from the right source which is this office that you have already contacted email them on ([email protected]) with $100 US Dollar by gift cards iTunes or steam wallet card.

Thanks
Sincerely
Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director of the International
Monetary Fund. (I.M.F).
Advertisement

#435328 by Ian Page Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:21 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: INT'L MONETARY FUND.(I.M.F)
Received: Wed 6 Jul 2022 at 20:47

( I.M.F ) Head Office Senior Resident Representative
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20431 USA.
(I.M.F) REF:-XVGNN82020
Phone Number:(646) 9305693

Attention Dear.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email confirming to you that your information has been received. I want to congratulate you and bring to your notice about the final approval of your fund amounting to a total sum of US$3,700.000.00.(Three Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)4dc b5 which has been approved for payment and i can assure you that once you work according to my instruction you will be getting your card delivered to your residential address.

Bear in mind that your payment option which is ATM Card has been received* and We will be issuing you a custom pin-based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $10,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 3 years time which is 2025. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it, even if you do not have a bank account.

Your payment will be sent to you via your preferred option and delivered to you by (FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICE) You are only required to pay $100.US Dollar, for the security keeping fee and the Stamp Duty Fee which is the only required amount needed in delivery of your ATM MasterCard. Furthermore, anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you are advised to stop every communication with such individuals.

This Office hereby gives you the GUARANTEE your absolute protection and that of your approved Compensation Funds via ATM CARD delivery is 100% assured. Your approved amount of US$3,700,000.00. (Three Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) by the IMF must reach you in any of the above options best for your reception and please do not respond to any email except this so you can be able to receive your fund from the right source which is this office that you have already contacted email them on ([email protected]) with $100 US Dollar by gift cards iTunes or steam wallet card.

Thanks
Sincerely
Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director of the International
Monetary Fund. (I.M.F).