Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430114 by investigator Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:17 am
MR EDWARD FRIMPONG is wanting to deliver two fictitious boxes stuffed with cash. There will be a delivery charge:

Subject: GHANA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY[KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

DEAR SIR/ BENEFICIARY

I hope this mail finds you in a perfect health condition. My name is Mr. Edward Frimpong, Director General Ghana Civil Aviation Authority, I wish to inform you that we discovered two abandoned consignment boxes registered under your name here at the Kotoka international airport. Accra Ghana that was supposed to be delivered to you.

We discovered that the consignment boxes which contains an undisclosed amount of money from the United Nations/Compensation Award Committee was abandoned by the assigned diplomatic agent who was assigned to make this delivery failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metallic sealed Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 27kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “FUNDS” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the Non Inspection Charges .

On my Documentation, The boxes contain fifteen million united state dollars[$15,000,000.00] and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the kotoka International Airport till date. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office are all tagged on the Metallic sealed Trunk boxes.

I have been ordered by the president, His Excellency NANA AKUFFO ADDO to contact you personally on this development and to keep your mind ready to receive the consignment boxes. I will advice you to contact me immediately you receive this message

THANKS
MR EDWARD FRIMPONG
Advertisement

#434491 by Ian Page Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:51 am
Tel No.: 00233-20867 3921
Subject: Kotoka International Airport(KIA)
Received: Fri 10 Jun 2022 at 08:54

Kotoka International Airport(KIA)
Accra-Ghana, West Africa
http://www.ghanacustoms.gov. gh/
Telephone: 00233-20867 3921

Dear Sir/Beneficiary

First and foremost i must introduce myself to you i am Commissioner Edward Frimpong Newly appointed Head of Custom Exercise and Preventive Services Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana.

Following the recent extortion going on in our Boarders, Wharfs and Airports in Ghana, the Ghana custom exercise & preventive services has made it a mandatory that unclaimed consignments in the Kotoka International Airport will not be released to any person who will claim to be a representative, Lawyer, relative or in-law to a beneficiary/owner of any consignment in the custom’s long room here in Kotoka International airport.

During our inspection we discovered two Metallic trunk boxes Worth fifteen million united state dollars ($15,000,000.00)with your name, email address and Phone Number tagged on it that is why I am contacting you is to send me your delivering address as stated below on how we can make the delivery fast. President Nana akuffor addo has given me the Power of Attorney to deliver all consignments in the Kotoka airport warehouse to beneficiary and Owners without further delay to enable our country Ghana bear a Good name and free from Fraudulent activities and if you want me to send you my identification with Power of Attorney giving to me by the President of Ghana l.

1)Current Home Address
2)Passport copy for identification
3)Private Mobile Number

All concern persons are advised to respond to this mail within 48 hrs.

Looking forward to your urgent co-operation,

Direct Telephone 00233-20867 3921

SIGNED00233-20867 3921

Commissioner Edward Frimpong
Custom Exercise and Preventive Services.
#435431 by AlanJones Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:48 pm
Subject: Respond as soon as possible (KIA)
Tel. No.: +233208673921

Accra-Ghana, West Africa

Dear Sir/Beneficiary

First and foremost i must introduce myself to you i am Commissioner Edward Frimpong Newly appointed Head of Custom Exercise and Preventive Services Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana.

Following the recent extortion going on in our Boarders, Wharfs and Airports in Ghana, the Ghana custom exercise & preventive services has made it a mandatory that unclaimed consignments in the Kotoka International Airport will not be released to any person who will claim to be a representative, Lawyer, relative or in-law to a beneficiary/owner of any consignment in the custom’s long room here in Kotoka International airport.

During our inspection we discovered two Metallic trunk boxes Worth fifteen million united state dollars ($15,000,000.00)with your name, email address and Phone Number tagged on it that is why I am contacting you is to send me your delivering address as stated below on how we can make the delivery fast. President Nana akuffor addo has given me the Power of Attorney to deliver all consignments in the Kotoka airport warehouse to beneficiary and Owners without further delay to enable our country Ghana bear a Good name and free from Fraudulent activities and if you want me to send you my identification with Power of Attorney giving to me by the President of Ghana l.

1)Current Home Address
3)Private Mobile Number

SIGNED00233-20867 3921

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#435715 by AlanJones Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:02 am
Subject: Respond as soon as possible (KIA)
Tel. No.: +233208673921

Accra-Ghana, West Africa

Dear Sir/Beneficiary

1)Current Home Address
3)Private Mobile Number

SIGNED00233-20867 3921

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.