Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435723 by AlanJones Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:44 pm
Subject: HELLO FRIEND,
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233245288305

Hello Friend,

Good News----------

How are you Well as you know God has finally done it for us My Good Friend.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from North Korea. Currently I am moving down to London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in securing and transferring those funds out no matter that it failed us some how, as you can see, but in all, give thanks to God Almighty.

I am glad to inform you that the transaction has been concluded. Being my ex business partner, I do compensate you for your effort in the beginning, although we did not conclude, but you tried so so much.

Now contact my Lawyer in LEGAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT through his CONTACT BELOW who prepared all the documentations that back up the transfer in the name of my new partner

LEGAL: OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
TEL: +233245288305
EMAIL: [email protected]
CONTACT PERSON: Barrister George Atcha

And ask him how you will get the check total sum of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) which I kept in his position for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated all your efforts very much at that time. So feel free and get in touch with the Lawyer and instruct him where to send the check amount of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the same joy after all the suffering's at that time., I'm very busy now because of my investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have forwarded instructions to the Lawyer on your behalf for you to receive the check of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

So feel free to get in touch with the lawyer so that he will send the check to you without delay.

God Bless you.

David Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#435750 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:50 am
Subject: HELLO FRIEND
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233245288305

Hello Friend,

Good News----------

How are you Well as you know God has finally done it for us My Good Friend.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from North Korea. Currently I am moving down to London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in securing and transferring those funds out no matter that it failed us some how, as you can see, but in all, give thanks to God Almighty.

I am glad to inform you that the transaction has been concluded. Being my ex business partner, I do compensate you for your effort in the beginning, although we did not conclude, but you tried so so much.

Now contact my Lawyer in LEGAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT through his CONTACT BELOW who prepared all the documentations that back up the transfer in the name of my new partner

LEGAL: OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
TEL: +233245288305
EMAIL: [email protected]
CONTACT PERSON: Barrister George Atcha

And ask him how you will get the check total sum of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) which I kept in his position for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated all your efforts very much at that time. So feel free and get in touch with the Lawyer and instruct him where to send the check amount of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the same joy after all the suffering's at that time., I'm very busy now because of my investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have forwarded instructions to the Lawyer on your behalf for you to receive the check of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

So feel free to get in touch with the lawyer so that he will send the check to you without delay.

God Bless you.

David Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.