Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#435761 by AlanJones Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: US Congress Approves Benefit Fund Individually.
Tel. No.: +19147866661

Dear Recipient,

This Email address was used to apply for the ongoing (IFC COVID-19) personal and corporate financing scheme. Your Relief Benefit Fund has been approved worth (US$4,600,000.00) via a Platinum Card dispatch scheme that can be accessible via any Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere around the globe, but every effort to reach you on your mobile number has proved abortive as your email address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected recipient approved to receive the benefit fund.

This will enable the free entry of the delivery to your doorstep without any delay, as soon as you respond to this mail and get in touch with the representative, swift action will be taken to make sure this is achieved as more details for the delivery of your Platinum Card will be sent to you immediately upon your interest and I assure you have nothing to worry about as every information is certified for the fact you got this mail means you are Eligible.

Kindly get in touch as soon as you receive this letter, so we can complete the documentation and have your (IFC) International Finance Corporation Relief-Benefit disbursed to you with immediate effect.

Your Full Names:
Your Home Address/Country:
Your Telephone Number:
Your Occupation:
Your Marital Status/Age:
Your Nearest Airport:

We shall post your Platinum Card once you update us with the above details and you shall be given a tracking number and airway bill for confirmation, that is, the Track and Trace number of your parcel once it is posted to your mailing address, to enable you to track your parcel to know exactly when it will arrive at your mailing address, please pardon the abruptness of this letter. However strange or surprising this message might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings with you in the past. I must apologize for intruding into your privacy, but I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it will be to both of us.

I want to personally send my heartfelt wishes to those affected by the virus, both directly and indirectly, and wish them a speedy recovery so that's why I'm making sure every individual receive this compensation and mark my words no country is left out and urge you to take adequate precautions to protect yourself and loved ones from the unfortunate incident that has enveloped the globe and due to this coronavirus that's why these funds are been released for grant access, as the belief in the superiority of one race over another and with your response swift action will be taken and I assure you the safety of this as insurance is covered.

IN GOD WE TRUST.

---------------------------------------------------------
Admin Responsible For Processing & Dispatching Control Unit.: Chief Director Mr. Chim Sue.
E-mail Address.: [email protected]
Phone Number.: 914-786-6661
-------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,
UNITED STATES CONGRESS - (IFC) International Finance Corporation.

****************************************************************************************
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
***************************************************************************************************

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement