Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#421595 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:43 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 04:13:11 -0800
Subject: Urgent

Attention Beneficiary

My name is Mrs. Nancy Santos; I have been watching on your contract payment for some time now since I started working here in the bank as a Clerk under the office of the Director on Foreign Payments, I have worked as the Assistant to the Deputy Director and was demoted when they found out that I have never been in support of their shady deals, they wrote petition against me and I was moved to the Finance Ministry and now I am back to continue my good work which I believe that only God is the one to pay me back and not you though in a lower department and position.

I have gone through your file and have found out that you have completed all that is required of you to have your payment released into your account but the greed which exist in the lives of the Directors of the Foreign Payment, Central Bank of Nigeria and other approved paying Banks here will not let them do what they are supposed to do about your payment, it has long been due and approved for payment but because of the amount involved which is $10.5Million, the Directors of Foreign Payment with the former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria Godwin Emefiele, Prof. Charles Soludo, and other Bank Directors will never let you know what to do to get your funds transferred to your account because of their personal wants for money.

This is what Godwin Emefiele and the EFCC Director introduced to all of them, telling them never to approve your payment so that they can use it to trade on the International Market and make 10% of the amount. Check out how much they must have made with your money since it was first approved for transfer.

This is one secret most of our foreign beneficiaries are not aware of and they need someone to stand for them to clear this and make them get their payments within 48 hours. To be frank with you, if I had contacted you last week, you would have received this money in your account through KTT wire transfer because I know their secret which they believe no one else is aware of.

All you have to do is to work with Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) and they will get this document for you, file in the document directly to the Office of the President and request for an immediate transfer by the President and once that is done, the document will be sent to payee Bank automatically they will contact you for remittance, and the good thing is that once you have obtained this document that bank will transfer the fund to your account within 48 hours.

The document we are talking about is called Irrevocable Presidential Permit (IPP once you have gotten this document, they will NEVER have any reason to delay your payment for more than 48 hours. This document is usually issued by the Association of Nigeria Lawyers popularly called the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Court of Justice, and the President himself.

Now tell me, if the NBA backs you as their client, the Court of Justice Approves you as the True Beneficiary and the President says pay the beneficiary, who is bank Directors to say no and delay your payment for one extra day? They will never let you have the Idea of this because they want to keep, the only way you can get this payment now is to immediately get the Irrevocable Presidential Permit (IPP) and once you have this document, you will file it in directly to the office of the President for an immediate release order.

This is what I was doing for some clients and the Directors found out and kicked against me. I have no interest in your money, I have no interest in what they do too but my anger is that they use and dump us not because we want to share money with them but because they think we know nothing about their deals.

Please assure me that no one will know about this and it will be secret until you have received the document and take the bank by surprise, now I am giving you the contact information of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), so that you can contact them and request for the Irrevocable Presidential Permit Document, Below are the contact details.

Nigerian bar Association (NBA)
Contact person: Barrister Anthony William
Phone Number: +234-805-938-8678
Email Address: [email protected]

Kindly contact the Lawyer and he is the only one that can help you out and get your payment.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Nancy Santos

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#436294 by AlanJones Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:41 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Your Winning ticket N °: 580349 MM 27
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +13024080995 & +14045946468

BILL GATES FOUNDATION LOTTERY
ADDRESS: 1390 Lawrence Street,
Suite 400, Denver, CO 80204.

Your Winning ticket N °: 580349 MM 27
Ref. Number: BGF / 002/449/27 AT

Attention Sir/ Madam

Following the impact that COVID-19 has on each of us, on a global scale, and on all aspects of our daily life: our social interactions, our family life, our communities and, of course, the way we work, We are pleased to announce that you are one of the lucky Winners of the BILL GATES FOUNDATION LOTTERY STOP COVID-19 IN THE WORLD.

A Lottery covering the E-mail Addresses Phone numbers of all Internet users around the world in order to support you financially during this period of global health crisis.

The total value at stake is $2,500,000,000.00 and your email address was Randomly Drawn by Selection Information during our first annual draw made last week at the head office located in USA, therefore you are the one of the ten Happy Winners and your Gain is $500,000 USD

Note that this payment is $500,000.00 will not cost you any upfront payment, All you need to do is to contact the lawyer, with your Bank details for the immediate transfer or you provide your debit card details to credit the amount to your card.

Kindly contact the lawyer on his details below for your immediate payment.

Name Barrister Mr. Michel DENAIN,
Email [email protected]
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Phone No: +1-302-408-0995,
WhatsApp + 1-404-594-6468

Mr. Michel DENAIN is the lawyer at the firm affiliated with the BILL GATES lottery and will be responsible for crediting your payment to you without any charges or upfront fee.

Receive again all our Congratulations and Thanks for your participation in our promotional program of THE INTERNET in the World.

Sir Steven Mc Bird
Director of Operation

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.