Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423098 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:46 am
From: US Consulate Attorney Obumneme Egwuatu Esq <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 07:39:33 +0100
Subject: Re: Urgent Attn: Beneficiary

Urgent Attn Beneficiary..

I’m Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu, Esq United States Consulate Attorney General/ Senior Advocate of Federation, this is to inform you that after the Conference meeting with the United Nation secretary general Mr António Guterres and federal ministry of finance, After his visted in Africa Union regarding the Coronavirus out breaking in the world to help the poor and restore the economic of the world, and make world better place, and after the Conference meeting last week, they concluded to compensate all those Beneficiaries that unclaimed their funds for one reason or order in any part of the world , the United Nations have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD$3,000,000.00 (Three Million United State Dollars only ) this includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to government problems etc.

Your name was found in the list among those beneficiary and that is why the United Nation secretary Mr. António Guterres register your own fund into Central Bank of Africa , to be transfer to you, these have been agreed upon and have been duly signed by Mr. António Guterres United Nation Secretary General, They Instructed to send your total fund of $3,000,000.00 (Three Million United State Dollars Only ) through Central Bank of Africa; After we have taking 2020 Project ,

But, after one week now, your funds was brought to my desk because the Director of the Central Bank said that they should divert your fund to the government treasury account just because that you refused to pay the required affidavit certificate needed in your name as rightfully beneficiary, as result of the information we got I told them to wait until I hear from you so-that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $3,000,000.00 which is your over-due inheritance payment just because of required affidavit ownership certificate needed of your name which costs only $150.USD

But the reason why I sending you this letter is that you still have the chance to claim your funds of $3,000,000.00; if you could send the$150 only because I have already arranged the special bank to transfer your funds which will transfer your funds to you within 24hours without any delay but failing to do this, they will have power over your funds by next and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Please urgent reply and here is the Moneygram and Ria transfer information in the name of my assistance to avoid delay and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your fund gets to your hand immediately as soon as you sent only the payment of $150 for the required affidavit certificate needed in your name as rightfully beneficiary.

Use this information to send the $150. And forward payment information or call us

Receivers Name======( BENSON VICTOR IFEANYI )
Country/=====Nigeria
City ==== Lagos
Test Question=====Urgent
Answer:=====Yes.
Amount: =====$150.
MTCN NUMBER....

Or you can buy only type of gift card of $150 such as I Tune Card, Etc and send to us here, for the required $150 and immediate obtain the needed affidavit certificate needed in your name and I will release your total funds to you through Bank Wire Transfer or Bank-draft, ATM CARD at once without any delay ok. Remember to reconfirm your full Information to avoid any mistake such as

Your Full name================
Your Country=============
Your City================
And Your Tel Phone Number===========

Now, I, waiting

Best Regards
Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu, Esq
United States Consulate Attorney General

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#436385 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:38 am
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 22:29:33 +0100
Subject: Re: Attn : My Dear

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mary Valestine Miller Turner, I am a US citizen, 64 years Old. I reside here in Elkins Park, PA 19027. My residential address is as follows. 1800 Ashbourne Rd, Unit 30231, Elkins Park, PA 19027, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$120,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and United States Consulate Attorney General, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1.5 Million US Dollars Moreover, Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu,rtae
Email: [email protected]
Direct Telephone: 234-8168331885

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu was just US$270 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $270USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu and he help me in the transferring of my FUNDS and i most say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your FUNDS

Your Full Name:...............
Direct Phone:....................
Country.................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Obumneme Egwuatu so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kinds of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs Mary Valestine Miller Turner.
1800 Ashbourne Rd, Unit 30231, Elkins Park,
PA 19027 USA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!