Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437119 by hellraiser Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:00 pm
Dear,

The total sum of $7.5 Million US dollars which I want to invest.Am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments. You have to take control of all investments and will be coming to meet with you later as soon as I have vacation.

I want to say a big thanks to you for making time to write to me again, the content of your reply is well understood. I do not want you to see this deal as something that will bring problems to you, but I want you to trust and believe me when I say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal. It is 100% risk free

I am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, I chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this fund because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and I know you will not disappoint me, I chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to somethings, since i'm still in the military camp outside my country.

If you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the fund, Like I said , we must keep a low profile at all times

For proper identification, I would like you to send your contact information to me so that I can forward it to the Financial consulting firm to enable them to proceed with the process.

Your full names:...........
Your age:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................
Scan Copy Of Identity card........................

Once I am through here with my official assignment I will meet you face to face in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life / investment , but for now please I will appreciate us to be more focused on this issue of you receiving the fund. Find attached my identity

I await your immediate response

Love and care from!

Angie Novoa

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement