Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437121 by Arnold Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:55 am
Bit short on detail, but he does have a disclaimer, call center, and a department.

Greetings to you, my name is Albert Jonathan, I have a very urgent beneficial proposal deal that will be of great benefit to you. If interested, kindly reply to me back. I await your response. Best Regards Albert Jonathan
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information of the Department. This message is intended only for you. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited by the Department. If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it, notify the sender and inform the Call Centre. This e-mail reply is only intended to provide clarity/explanation to the request mail. It cannot be used for any legal purposes. This e-mail is of confidential nature and intended solely for the use of the individual/entity to whom they are addressed and not binding any agreement on behalf of the department to provide clarity/explanation to the request mail. It cannot be used for any legal purposes. This e-mail is of confidential nature and intended solely for the use of the individual/entity to whom they are addressed and not binding any agreement on behalf of the department.

Advertisement