Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437149 by maluu53 Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:02 pm
Sgt Lorenzo Estrada <[email protected]>
Hi,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come as a surprise to you, but I implore you to take the time to review it carefully, as the decision you make will determine my future and my continued existence. Please let me introduce myself. I am Sgt Lorenzo Estrada in the 4th Infantry Division’s 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team here patrolling the town of Rumeilan eastern Syria. I desperately need help and have worked up the courage to contact you.

I am currently in Syria and I found your contact details in an address journal. I am requesting your assistance in evacuating the sum of $26 million (Twenty-Six Million United States Dollars), to the extent that I can be sure that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some United States Dollars was discovered and hidden in barrels at a location in Rumeilan province when we conducted a foot patrol and all parties present agreed that the money would be shared between us. This might seem like an illegal thing, but I will tell you what? No compensation can outweigh the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell. The above figure was given to me as my share and hiding this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact who works with the UN here (his office has some immunity) I was able to get the package to a safe place completely out of the trouble spot. He does not know the actual contents of the package as he believes it belongs to an American who was killed in an air raid, who before he died trusted me to deliver the package to his close relative.

Now I have found a safe way to get the package out of Syria for you to collect. I don't know how long I will stay here as I have been lucky enough to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks through the intervention of Pure Divine. This and other reasons put into consideration have led me to seek help. If it might be of interest to you, then please do your best to contact me immediately and we will work out the necessary formalities, but I pray that you will be discreet about this win-win relationship.

I will give you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair in this deal, contact me with your complete information:

YOUR FULL NAME........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS ....................
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER ........
OCCUPATION...............
COPY OF YOUR ID ..............
AGE...................

I await your contact information to continue.

Respectfully,
Sgt Lorenzo Estrada.
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022
Advertisement