Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437903 by Huntthescam Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:31 pm
Urgent Attention.

Based on our communication with the Home Office, in conjunction to a meeting held this morning in Washington by the IMF Board and our Bankers, we'll like to inform you that our authentication approval process on your application as forward from the UN Security and Finance Dept, was included in the payment schedule of this quarter, and as such, we observed that the Foreign Exchange Cover to your payment comes without priority status; as presentation of your file didn't come before our Committee during reconciliation of accounts last month.

More so, this is complicated to say the least, as we've received the payment schedule of 1st quarter 2023, which is loaded with "Priority Payment Disbursement Notification". As the Chairman of the Board, I once again apologize for the oversight on behalf of the officials at our Home Office in Africa for this complication.

My office is working diligently to ascertain how we could quickly help by issuing vital paperwork to lift your payment to priority status, since your payment falls under Category "B", thereby attracting immediate foreign exchange cover needed to add credence towards disbursement this quarter.

I assure you, this will be the quickest way for my department to vet and issue necessary approvals that will be needed towards authentication approval and issuance of priority status needed on your file. Anything contrary will result in recall and revocation of your application, as your approval is not validated for immediate priority disbursement as stipulated on 2023 budget allocation for issuance of foreign debt by our Board.

Again, I'll urge you to stay the course while we try to liaise with the New York office and our Bankers, for all involved to be on the same page to ascertain that authorizations are issued properly so as not to jeopardize your approval process. It's imperative that clearance is issued to us to vet your application and prioritize it amongst other beneficiaries that fall into this New Fiscal Allocation payment.

All hands are on deck and I'll revert back to you soonest I have something positive. You are advised to send us a copy of your identification via attachment, copy of International Passport or Driver's License to enable us to validate your file. Also, furnish us with your detailed banking account information on where your funds will be credited upon approval.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Bernard Lauwers
Director of the Finance Department
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Advertisement