Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425966 by FishyMails Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 09:50:13 +0100
Subject: News On Your Relative.

Dear Friend,

I am Kate Harold, A wealth manager with an investment house in London, United Kingdom.
I sent you this E-mail as I had previously sent you letter by post to your address but I never got a response. I was not sure if you got it and chose not to respond to it or you never got it. As explained to you in the letter it was urgent, so can you please reach me on my e-mail or private phone number as I have classified information about a deceased client of mine with same last name with you that maybe your relative, but if not, it is important to state that you both bare the same last name. It was very very possible for me to give you this information and then guide you on how you can make the claim of late Mr. Greg's estate as he passed away quite a few years ago with no relative coming forth to make claim as his next of kin till now.

If the claim is not made in a few weeks time the entire funds will revert automatically to the state account. As long as you follow all my guidance, there is absolutely no risk,
After you make the successful claim you will agree to be returning 20% of the total amount as my "finders fee" when the claim process is complete.

This is the simple reason why I have contacted you. I understand that because of the way the world is right now, you might worry about my Proposal, but remember my friend "only those who make an attempt to start a journey, are only the ones that will know whether they complete the journey in the end or not" I have not given you much details about this transaction as I just want to be sure that my message gets to the right Person.

I will be waiting to hear from you my good friend. Thank you for taking your time to read this message. Greetings from London.

Yours faithfully,

Kate Harold

Private email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#427029 by FishyMails Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:50 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-07-24 9:14:25 AM +01:00

Dear Friend,

I am Kate Harold, A wealth manager with an investment house in London, United Kingdom.
I sent you this E-mail as I had previously sent you letter by post to your address but I never got a response. I was not sure if you got it and chose not to respond to it or you never got it. As explained to you in the letter it was urgent, so can you please reach me on my e-mail or private phone number as I have classified information about a deceased client of mine with same last name with you that maybe your relative, but if not, it is important to state that you both bare the same last name. It was very very possible for me to give you this information and then guide you on how you can make the claim of late Mr. Greg's estate as he passed away quite a few years ago with no relative coming forth to make claim as his next of kin till now.

If the claim is not made in a few weeks time the entire funds will revert automatically to the state account. As long as you follow all my guidance, there is absolutely no risk,
After you make the successful claim you will agree to be returning 20% of the total amount as my "finders fee" when the claim process is complete.

This is the simple reason why I have contacted you. I understand that because of the way the world is right now, you might worry about my Proposal, but remember my friend "only those who make an attempt to start a journey, are only the ones that will know whether they complete the journey in the end or not" I have not given you much details about this transaction as I just want to be sure that my message gets to the right Person.

I will be waiting to hear from you my good friend. Thank you for taking your time to read this message. Greetings from London.

Yours faithfully,

Kate Harold

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#438037 by Link Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:08 pm
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:10:34 +0100

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,

Yours faithfully,

Kate Harold

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam