Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438825 by Bellerophon Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:40 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: gmx.net; dkim=none
Received: from mail.wateentel.com ([58.27.200.179]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx015
[212.227.15.10]) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 1MuTj6-1qWeCR2N1u-00raOR for
<>; Fri, 24 Mar 2023 01:46:58 +0100
Received: from User (Unknown [147.78.103.253])
by mail.wateentel.com with ESMTP
; Tue, 21 Mar 2023 05:46:57 +0500
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Shipment Update
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 17:46:44 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Envelope-To: <>
X-GMX-Antispam: 20 (nemesis spam protection); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: YES

Attention,

I am Anthony Bucci, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility h e r e in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an un disclosed sum of m0ney in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 130kg.
The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as m0ney rather it was declared as a personal effect/classified document to either av0id diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non-Inspection fees among other things is the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.
By my assessment, each of the boxes contains $ 5M which is a total of $ 10 mi1lion USD. They are still left in the airport storage facility t0day. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your n a m e and email on the official document from the United Nations office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands n o w, you have to reconfirm your full n a m e, P hone Number, and full address so I can cross-c h e ck and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is n o w left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the UK
(place of origin) as we were instructed.

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non-inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can f o r you to g e t back these packages provided you will also give me something out of it (fiinancial gratification). You can either come in person or engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need a l l the guarantees that I can g e t from you before I can g e t involved in this project.

Best Regards,

Anthony Bucci
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.
Advertisement