Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438883 by AlanJones Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:44 am
Subject: Good business investment
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447467798558

Greetings and good day to you. My name is Rolf Michielson. I am a financial consultant/attorney. My client has substantial amount of money $10.5M to invest in any good business that will bring good return on investment either in your country or anywhere in the world. My client is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and competent person to partner with. If you are interested, I will like you to email me the following:

1) BUSINESS PLAN
2) ANNUAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF THE PROPOSAL
3) BUSINESS DURATION
4) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

My client is willing to negotiate the terms and conditions to suit your best interest. My client will fund the investment from start to finish and is willing to share profit 50-50. If you find this letter encouraging, please indicate by a return email so we can proceed at once.

Please respond directly to my direct email, whatsapp or telephone number.

EMAIL: [email protected]
WHATSAPP: +44 7467-798-558

Yours truly

Rolf Michielson (Esq)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement