Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429357 by AlanJones Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:48 am
From: lnternational Monetary Fund (223) - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: INSTRUCTION / WARNING TO RELEASE YOUR UNPAID FUND (*223*)
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17018076149

International Monetary Fund
( I.M.F ) Head Office
Senior Resident Representative
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20431 USA.
(I.M.F)(*223*).

Attention Beneficiary

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Ms. Kristalina Georgieva, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decidedto put a stop to that. All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now directly in charge of your payment.

Your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment of the year because we only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to our
office payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment,a
United Nation Approval No; UN5685P,
White House Approved No: WH44CV,
Reference No.-35460021,
Allocation No: 674632
Password No: 339331,
Pin Code No: 55674 and your
Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103,
Released Code No: 0763;
Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433;
Secret Code No: XXTN013.

Your payment inheritance fund is USD$10.7Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) immediately. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have
decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: *223*. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Ms. Kristalina Georgieva, check if there
is CODE (*223*) if the code is not written, please delete the massage from your box!

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on:([email protected]) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

NOTE YOUR ADVISED TO RESPOND TO THIS OFFICIAL EMAIL:([email protected])

This Office hereby gives you the GUARANTEE your absolute protection and that of your approved Compensation Funds via ATM CARD delivery is 100% assured. Your approved amount of US$10,700,000.00. (Ten Million,Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) by the IMF must reach you in any of the above options best for your reception and please do not respond to any email except this so can be able to receive your fund from the right source which is this office that you have already contacted.

Ms.Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director of the International
Monetary Fund. (I.M.F)(*223*)
Contact My Secretary on This Phone for My Inquiries.
EMAIL([email protected])
Mr Rod Anderson. (701) 807-6149

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#438888 by Link Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:57 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:24:42 +0100
To: [email protected]>

In-Reply-To:
Subject: IMF Regional office London UK

International Monetary Fund
International Monetary Fund (IMF)nn
IMF Regional Office London UK
Address: 158 London Ln, Bromley BR1 4HF,
United Kingdom

Dear ,

The IMF Regional Office London UK wish to advice you to contact DNB Bank in London UK to release your fund, You have to contact the DNB bank and work with the bank to release your fund, the DNB bank is the only bank that can release your fund. we have instructed the DNB bank to release your fund as you contact them, the bank is waiting to hear from you to enable you have your fund.

Mr. Thomas Midteide
Executive Vice President
DNB Bank London
+44-7418348968
email: [email protected]

Best Regard
Robert Powell
Mr. Robert Powell
Special Representative to the UN,
IMF
Regional office London UK

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam