Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443461 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:50 am
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:25:10 -0700
Subject: UNNC & UK Compensation Scheme
X-Sender: [email protected]

From the Office of the United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)
and U.K Government Compensation Claim for Victims.

After reviewing the legacy profiles of all the unpaid contractors and inheritors of funds, the U.K Government Compensation Scheme(UKCS) in conjunction with the United Nation Compensation Commission(UNCC) have initiated a random selection of millions of email addresses world-wide which your private email address has been selected among the other lucky email addresses and you have been awarded a compensation payment in the amount of £1,678,472.75 BPS which is equivalent to $2,150,000.00 USD.

Furthermore, the UN agent submitted your email address to the UK Compensation Data Management System and you have been issued a payment reference number: UNCC/UKCS/U.S/XX2990/024, therefore, you are hereby urgently advised to contact the UNCC solicitor listed below with the above reference number so that he can further direct you to the officially recommended paying bank for swift release of above mentioned amount to you with immediate effect.

Contact Person: Jude Philip
(UNCC Solicitor)
Position: Attorney at Law: Senior Compensation Consultant

Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Linda Brown

Chief Executive, CICA.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#443492 by Link Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:31 am
[email protected]
[email protected]
Whatsapp Number: +1(904)-321-9560

Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:43:44 -0700
Subject: Attention: XXX
To: XXX

Attention: XXX,

My name is Jude Philip, I am the principal attorney to the United Nations Compensation Commission(UNCC). I have been directed to bring to your notice that the UK Compensation Scheme has authorized OFAC Visual Credit Union, USA to release your compensation fund to you which amounts to $2,150,000.00. This fund has been awarded to you as a result of random selection of victims' email addresses which your email has emerged as one of the lucky email addresses.

To avoid any inconvenience in accessing your funds, kindly submit your compensation reference number: UNCC/UKCS/U.S/XX2990/024 to the recommended paying bank to enhance the efficiency and security of your transactions in this matter.

For transparency sake and to avoid any form of surprise in the course of your transaction, it is noteworthy to pre-inform you about the mandatory statutory fee of $1,050 that needs to be paid promptly to facilitate the seamless programming of irrevocable and uninterruptible fund transfer to your private bank account while every other payments have been officially waived off except the statutory fee which is a compulsory payment. You are hereby assured of a 100% guarantee to confirm and receive your compensation funds provided you strictly comply with the payment instructions in this matter.

Once again, kindly be informed that the statutory fee is a compulsory fee and it cannot be deducted for some security reasons while it will be used to secure all your relevant documents to back up your fund as soon as it has been successfully transferred to your private bank account.

Kindly contact the paying bank below with your Reference Number, Full Name, Address and a Scanned Copy of a Government Accredited ID to set up an online account in your favor where your fund will be deposited by the UK government compensation scheme.

Bank Name: OFAC Visual Credit Union, USA.
Contact Person: Brad Smith
Position: Deputy Director
Whatsapp Number: +1(904)-321-9560

Rest assured as soon as your fund has been deposited you will be issued access such as your online account username and password to enable you to gain access to withdraw or transfer money to your personal bank accounts of your choice. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me. For swift communications, you can always reach out to me on my whatsapp number above.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I appreciate your cooperation and look forward to continuing to serve you.
image.png

I am in receipt of your email and all the content is well noticed, Surely, you have been sincerely blessed with the sum of $2,150,000.00 which emanated as a result of the random selection of millions of email addresses by the UK government compensation scheme in which your email address has emerged as one of the lucky email addresses.

To clear you more about the compulsory statutory fee of $1,050, this fee is a sort of legal fee that will be used to secure power of attorney to make your claims with proof ownership of the particular email address that won the prize.

Secondly, the statutory fee will be used to secure all the relevant documents that can protect and back up your winning amount once the fund is successfully transferred to your personal bank so that no government agency or authority can raise an eyebrow or interrupt your payment during the course of your transaction.

Finally, part of the statutory fee will be used to set up an online account in your name with OFAC Visual Credit Union since you are not yet an existing customer with the recommended paying bank. So for these reasons, the statutory fee is the only compulsory payment in the course of this transaction and cannot be deducted from the principal amount.

Having cleared you on this matter, It is hereby advisable to encourage you to contact the paying bank below with your Reference Number, Full Name, Address and a Scanned Copy of a Government Accredited ID to set up an online account in your favor where your fund will be deposited by the UK government compensation scheme.

Whatsapp Number: +1(904)-321-9560.

Keep me informed as soon as you have contacted the bank and I look forward to your urgent compliance.

Yours Faithfully,

Jude Philip.

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:17:17 -0700
Department <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]>
Subject: Fill the form and strictly adhere to my instructions in this matter

Dearest XXX,

This matter has been initially explained to you by Linda Brown Chief Executive, CICA. ,however, let me throw a little light for your understanding.

The UNCC and UK Compensation Scheme initiated a random selection of email addresses for a compensation of funds to support individuals who will in turn render assistance to others to reduce the rate of economic crisis world wide. Your email address was selected as one of the lucky emails and you were awarded $2,150,000.00.

In order to proceed with the payment to you have to settle a compulsory statutory fee of $1,050 which will be used to set up online account, secure some relevant legal documents and power of attorney to indicate that you have been lawfully awarded the huge sum of $2,150,000.00 by UNCC and UK Compensation Scheme.

kindly fill the form below and submit the information with a copy of your ID card.
First Name.......
Middle Name........
Last Name............
Residential Address........
City.............
State............
Zip Code.........
Country of Resident........
Nationality.........
Phone Number.........
Email.............
Date of Birth........
mm/dd/yyyy..............
Gender............
Employment Status.......

2.) Nearest Relative

Next of Kin.................
Next of Kin Address.........
Relationship...............
Phone Number................
Next of Kin Email.....

As soon as I have received the requested information and a copy of your ID card, I will send the attorney's account details to send your statutory fee. Once the payment is accomplished your online account will be created for immediate deposit of fund($2,150,000) by the UNCC and I shall not hesitate to issue your online login details to you such as your username and password to enable you to gain access to your online bank account for withdrawals and transfers.

You have 100% guarantee to confirm availability of fund in your personal bank account provided you strictly adhere to my humble instructions.

---
Yours Faithfully,
Brad Smith
Deputy Director OFAC.

---
Yours Faithfully,
Brad Smith
Deputy Director OFAC.

Attention: XXX ,

Thank you for your email and for seeking further clarification on certain aspects of the fund transfer process on your compensation award money valued $2,150,000.00. I appreciate your diligence in ensuring a smooth and secure transaction. Your concerns are valid, and I am more than happy to provide additional information to address them.

Document Security Measures: According to my profound inquiry from OFAC Visual Credit Union concerning your documents, the bank employs state-of-the-art encryption protocols to safeguard accounts of your documents once you have paid to secure them. They will use industry-standard encryption algorithms, and their systems adhere to rigorous security standards. Additionally, multi-factor authentication methods are in place to add an extra layer of security. This typically involves a combination of something you know or have been issued (award reference numbers).

Information Verification Process: The verification process involves thorough validation of the information provided whereby the paying bank will mandate you to fill up some vital information and submit it with a copy of government accredited ID card in order to set up an account that will bear your name. The proceeds of your compensation award money will be deposited by the UNCC in collaboration with the UK Gov Compensation Scheme and you will be issued information to gain access for withdrawals and transfers.

Payment Process: The payment process for statutory fee will be a wire transfer. This includes cross-referencing details with the agent's internal databases, conducting identity checks, and, if necessary, liaising with external verification services. Our aim is to ensure the accuracy and legitimacy of the payment, enhancing the overall security of the transaction.

Bank Verification: Brad Smith holds the sensitive position of a Deputy Director in OFAC Visual Credit Union and he has been officially assigned to take up the responsibility of making payments to all the awarded beneficiaries. While their target timeline for the transfer is 3 working days after the payment of the statutory fee, several factors may influence the processing time limit depending on your ability to effect a swift payment. These can include additional verification requirements, unforeseen technical issues, or compliance checks. Rest assured, the recommended paying bank is committed to expediting the process, and any delays will be communicated promptly.

I hope this provides the clarification you were seeking. To proceed with the fund transfer, please kindly contact the recommended paying bank immediately on information below.

Wats Number: +1(904)-321-9560

Kindly comply with the bank at your earliest convenience to facilitate the seamless processing of your compensation payment..

I must emphasize that compliance with the provided instructions is crucial for the timely completion of this transaction. This will be my last email on this matter, and your maximum cooperation in this matter is advised.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. I wish you good luck.

I have received all your information and you are hereby urgently advised to settle the compulsory statutory fee of $1,050 which will be used to set up online account, secure some relevant legal documents and power of attorney in your favor to indicate that you have been lawfully awarded the huge sum of $2,150,000.00 by UNCC and UK Compensation Scheme so there will no interruption during the course of transferring funds to your designated bank account.

Below is the account details to transfer the statutory fee of $1,050 to enable the attorney(Shayla McIntyre) to do needful and secure the relevant documents and forward them to you before I can set up online account in your name.

Bank Name: Bank Of America\

Account Name: XXX

Account Number: XXX

Routing Number: 026009593

Ach-XXX

Swift Code: BOFAUS3N

Bank Address: 1414 Alton road Miami Beach FL 33139

Home Address: XXX

Rest assured as soon as you have forwarded the attached wire transfer slip the attorney will lawfully do the needful and forward the documents to you for your perusal. Finally, I shall not hesitate to furnish you with the online login details such as your username and password to enable you gain access to your account for withdrawals and transfers.

I look forward to your urgent compliance.

---
Yours Faithfully,
Brad Smith
Deputy Director OFAC.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam