Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
by Troy Platt Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am
Subject: ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT...
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 04:42:49 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear beneficiary,

I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I have made contact with you. My name is Mr. Sam Morgan general manager Credit Trust Suisse International London.

The United Nations associations of the United Kingdom with the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) have directed us to pay you your entitlement payment.

Note that the process of these entitlements will be carried out either byAutomated Teller Machine (ATM CARD) or TT Transfer process
It's important to make sure that you receive all the moneydue to you and i want you to bear it in mind that your total money will be twelve million five hundred thousand united states dollars ($12, 500 000.00) therefore we kindly ask that you forward the following details of yours as stated below for us to process your payment.

Names:
Address:
Phone:

I look forward to a swift response from you. Thank you.

Mr. Sam Morgan
General Manager
Credit Trust Suisse International

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement