Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#32548 by Ralph Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 am
Subject: I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD
To:
Date:

I beg you in the name of God.. I need your assistance, my name is Michel, I am 26yrs old orphan male in new Delhi India, My parents were killed in a ghastly car accident six months ago. Due to a land dispute belonging to my dad. My dad was a cocoa farmer and he acquired many land properties, so after my parents? death his brothers took over all our family properties and they gave me to a 41 years old village chief to start living with him. I didn't like to stay him,because my fathers bank documents was with me, and i didn't want them to know, so that was why I refuse and I ran away from our village to India. My uncles wanted to kill me when they discovered that I took my father's bank documents which he uses to lodge some money in a bank last year. They wanted to kill me so that they can inherit my father's properties and the money; so I have to ran and hide in the hand of my late father lawyer.As a matter of fact, he is very good to me. He is the person i am staying with at present. I came to India your country and further my education because my life is no safer there. My father deposited some money in a bank there with my name as the beneficiary before he died, so i want to transfer the money out of Ghana to your country so that I can invest it into a good lucrative business in your country for my future and at the same time further my education here in India. The money is seven million dollars.{$.7,000,000} My reason of writing you is to ask you to assist me in transferring the money over to your country{INDIA} or any other mains the lawyer can send it to you and also to help me to invest the money in a lucrative business here while I further my studies. Please If you can help me to achieve this I am ready to offer you 20% of the money as compensation for you assistance.

Thanks for your understanding
Osarodion Michel
Advertisement

#32861 by halemane Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 am
I too have received the same email from the same mail id few days before. Today suddenly he came on board for a chat and disappeared when he understood I know his Goal!! I am pasting the conversation here...
-----------------------------------------------
fromOsarodion . [email protected]
Removed - Ralph gmail.com

dateTue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:05 AM
subjectChat with Osarodion .
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 10:05 AM (52 minutes ago)

9:47 AM Osarodion: hello
sir
me: hi
9:48 AM Osarodion: is me michel
9:49 AM me: which michel? bajaj allnz?
Osarodion: michel osarodion
you dont remember me?
9:50 AM me: did not reconise...pls help me to recal..
9:51 AM Osarodion: the one from ghana stay at delhi
who fater is late
9:52 AM me: oh! u r very sharp...!! & persistent to achieve ur goal...!!
9:53 AM Osarodion: thank you sir
9:54 AM me: i hv given ur id to of my friend, superintendent of Police, who is in delhi & he's doing the ndfl
9:55 AM Osarodion: what to do with now
9:56 AM can i meet with him
9:57 AM me: no...he will meet u...give ur address, numbers @delhi
9:59 AM Osarodion: is he willing to help or not
?
hope he is not after my money
i belive you told him every thing
10:00 AM me: 150% sure. He will see that u r out of .....!!
Osarodion: delhi
10:01 AM me: He is too much concerned about all scams which u r facing...n see that all scammers who r disturbing u will be behind bars!!
10:02 AM Ok, where is ur delhi address, telphn n mble numbers?
Osarodion: ok
good
have you call the barrister
?
me: Hello, where is ur add, numbrs??
10:03 AM Osarodion: send me ur i will meet him in his home
were am staying he can not come there
10:05 AM me: Hey, he is the S.P. of Delhi. He can find out each corner of Delhi. U first gv ur details. Dnt waste my tme
Osarodion: ok
10:06 AM me: whats up now??
Osarodion: i dont thing i can do business with you
byyyyy
10:08 AM me: U Basterd. thght u people can cheat us? gve ur addrss @delhi yaa
#32862 by Ralph Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 am
Hi Haleman, welcome to Scamwarners.

Thank you for posting about your experience.

I am glad you realised it was a scam, well done, from here, please do not reply further, it is not safe to so and may end up teaching the scammer something useful.

If you have any questions please ask